Shadow Queen - Ch. 22

omg thank you sso much for the mass update!!!!

this story is so interesting!!!

💕💕tysm for the mass updatee!! Her knight's super hot omg I can't help but obsess over him every chapter HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 👁️___👁️

I love her so damn much, this is the funniest revenge ever! It's literally malicious compliance, they expect her to be a dumb and shallow country bumpkin so that's exactly what she is lol

Leabitch really threatening to take her parents not even knowing she's fully aware of their whereabouts, is basically admitting she won this round is so damn satisfying!

Ty so much for the mass update, this title is quickly becoming one of my faves!!

Thank u for the chapterrrr 🥰🥰

I can't wait to see the duke's life crashin down haha
Elena gonna live a happy life while steppin on duke life

@Whocares
along with the cake rack with sandwiches and scones... they're basically the co-stars with Truck-san, not villainess, princes and heroines🤣

That dessert makes no sense but that's exactly what intrigues me the most, hahaha. Glad baby knight is smart, these two will make a great pair. >u<

Tnks for all the chapters. <3

For a second J thought Leabric found her parents but then I remembered how the rumored were actually trashy. Well, this just keeps getting interesting now

Users who are viewing this thread