Shadow Queen - Ch. 26

Maybe being so cruel revealed that she wasn't the real Veronica ?
I want to see her do some behind the scenes shit

I was too busy enjoying watching her torment Leabric to pay attention to this wretch and whatever his deal is .... Anyone care to explain to me why this dude gets away with being such an ass? Or just direct me to the chapter where this backstory is explained? 😁

@Haraken oh thanks! Yes I had forgotten that once Elena became the crown prince's wife and bore his child, Veronica returned. So it seems they needed Elena to do the hard work for them and secure their family's prosperity by getting her married to the crown prince, undoubtedly a very high position in society.

Thank you so much for the update!!! 🥺🥺💖💖💖 Have a nice weekend dear scanlation groups 🥺🥺💖💖

Come on guys. Such an ass can't be the male lead... Right? Right?! Don't to this to me. We have such a lovely knight but want to settle for the sh*tty cousin? Uhm... How about no?

Thank you very much for the chapter !
I want to see the ML !!!! Is he her knight or the crown prince ? 🤔

Y’all tell me why I fell in love with that bastard and I’m set to marry the knight😐

Okay, the cousin is definitely a jerk and a crazy asshole 💀 but at the same time, whyy is their relationship so interesting and spicy lmao ?? Their relationship is literally 🔥/❄️ but I like it somehow??
Random thought : he gives such Aries vibes btw lmao.

Fed-Kun's army
I kinda like how spicy this, I wouldn't mind the cousin as mc since they aren't related anyway and I can see him cooperating with her to ruin the family.

I'm sorry, even he's the third male lead or something, i completely failed to saw his charm. Spicy? He's just a completely rude bastard so far, and was introduced in a meh manner.
It's one of my concern with this webtoon. The author promised a lot . I'm afraid that their actual execution will be a flop :(.

I'm reserving my final judgement on this cousin as of now

Call me crazy and I don't care about what others think, but I do ship them~

I know he's crazy but I'd be a mad dog as well if someone forces me to be a servant for such disgracious people without any hope for the rest of my life. Anyway, I really want him to be free, and yas! I think he's spicy as well, ofc he's a bastard but I want to see him under different circumstances where he can recover his honor, I just like him, lol (also, people would be pleased if he were treating like that to the real Veronica but ok). :b

Ps. Obviously
he's not the ML
, but in other manwha he'd be someone interesting. I hope he can obtain his revenge as well. uwu

Users who are viewing this thread