Shadow Queen - Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Is this what it's like to support someone with such a two-faced grin? I love it!

That is actually pretty clever. She does not have any allies that is loyal to her so she slowly places those she can trust around her based on her knowledge from the future. May is a servant that exposed her own lady's affair, she has a strong sense of justice and will side with our heroine in time of danger (hopefully). This is also the only person completely detached from the house.

Our queen is doing very well on her own! Finding new followers... 🙈
Just go like that my lady 🧡

Thank you so much for the mass update! 💛💛

Double-page supporter
@sockerdricka I think May might be
the maid who has a personal grudge against the Grand Duke and tried to kill him in the last timeline that I heard about in other people's spoilers, so getting her on Elena's side would be of help in destroying him

@aodpds711

If I remember correct from the previous chapters,
that maid named May, hates from the family which is our mc is in. She did get revenge from that family including our mc; In the past life of mc. That’s why mc is trying to take her on her side.

U guys are always treating us to such high quality scans. Thank you for your hard work, I don't know how U guys do it!

Group Leader
So good... I can't wait for the next chapter, thank you for your hard work! 😍

The way Elena gave off a queen aura on her close up panel 😆
And drawing on the last panel where May was being shown... The art, especially the lighting, gives me A Stepmother's Marchen vibe

Yeah the art itself giving a different pour XD that may maid will be have long story to our fmc in futures chapters

I like how it shows Elena throughput strategy... is so dumb when an isekai/time travel puts the classic scene of the MC writing down everything they remember to barely comeback to it. All her lives have a clear path in mind and is awesome watching the revenge unfold.

Users who are viewing this thread