Shadow Queen - Ch. 32

ML is
the prince. Spoiler about his feelings for mc
he actually loved her in her first life and knew she was the fake Veronica but considered her as the real one.

Dex-chan lover
Finally some plotting doesn't just amount to, "oh no. I didn't know I couldn't do that, sorry."

I'm excited for the school arc.. its pretty long and she does a bunch of cool shit.

And yes im p sure she uses Lucia's identity

Also the ML and 2nd ml
Is the prince..and the cousin. I know lol. But theyre not bad guys I swear.. well the prince didnt really do anything in the first life anyway he was just cold. Which is understandable if you knew his reasons. It was just awkward for her in her past life. The cousin eventually warms up to elena.

She's already making big plays and she hasn't even entered the academy proper. Let's hope she continues to move fast; her plans and schemes are what make the story interesting.

@aelf Theres really no translated version. I'm pretty sure if it is its probably behind the manhwa translations too. And no I didn't, people post spoilers (sometimes they translate random chapters as well) on novelupdates (a forum). Google any title of a novel you want like this "[novel name] spoilers novelupdates" to find the thread.

People post (machine) translated chapters sometimes. Normally you have to pay to read the books anyway.

she's going to pretend to be lucia wow this is amazing holy sht mc so big brain

Dex-chan lover
@Reina001
Correct, Elena is using Lucia's identity.

Why is she doing this?

Elena wants to build up her own power base that can directly face the grand duke's, so she can destroy them.
She needs allies and followers for said base, but she can't recruit them under Veronica's name.
So she's using Lucia's name instead. Plus Lucia starts with her planned "L" alias, so that matches up perfectly.

Aggregator gang
The academy must have few students, or their names are all exclusive/trademarked.

Ok I get what she's trying to do, but wouldn't the cousin know? like, he already knows 'veronica's' face.

Users who are viewing this thread