Shadow Queen - Ch. 32

Fed-Kun's army
For those confused, she intends to borrow the name and as thanks for that time spent with the different identity (which hasn't happened yet) she will save Lucia's life. Basically, she's already repaying the girl even though she hasn't made her move yet. I suspect, she will use Lucia's name to sell the jewelry she talked about before.

Whoa man. This is some shadow-ception BS. o_o

She's a shadow for Veronica and now being Veronica, shadowing Lucia. lol

Oohhh I didn't understand at first but now I get it! She's so clever. Lol I don't even remember her real name either 😂😂

Damn, that's sad. A father who follows his daughter in death (;へ:)

Double-page supporter
"I'm a girl, playing another girl, playing another girl!"

Double-page supporter
@PiNKwaTERboTTle
Actually, the prince despised the Grand Duke family (including Veronica), that's why he delibately kept his distance to Elena (because the more he cared for Elena aka "Veronica" in public, the more poweful the Grand Duchy would be.

Nonetheless, he also knew Elena was Veronica's substitute (without her knowing) , he actually loved her and did many things secretly in order to protect her and their child, but sadly he failed in the first timeline

@Hastur2 It's a little more complicated than that. As we only have Elena's POV there are quite a lot of details missing in the first timeline, but overall I would say that it was a sad love story 😅 (misunderstandings and lack of communication mostly due to the contexts and pressure)
:( thats too sad

Users who are viewing this thread