Shadow Queen - Ch. 33

@emnee I really like the cousin, he's a mad dog but I feel he has a lot of potential. I also like the way he vibes with the MC, everyone hates him but I don't, so your comment is giving me life (we'll have some good moments even tho my
ship has sunk
, lmao).

@AiriAi Omg me too! Everyone is hating on him, but I feel like it's not as simple as it is seen. I feel like the vibe between the cousin and the heroine is on the same level of madness, and that is why I like it.

LMAO she's literally pulling an aria roscente. the maid's names are also similar HAHA anne and annie

Double-page supporter
cousin fuckers rise hell yes good points. im still gonna be rooting for the 1st ml but i do want to see mc's relationship grow w the cousin

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, that ring would fetch such a high price. It's worth months if not a year's worth of salary. It's not something a maid could normally hope for

Dex-chan lover
Is it wrong Im hoping she crossdresses her knight lol, he'd make a pretty, muscular, girl

Our queen is a BBB.

Badass, Beautiful and Bright.

I just made that up but it pretty much sums her up!!!

@AiriAi hahahaha, yes I don't hate him lol. I mean, yes he is rough, yes he is mean (the current him), but
he plays fair in the competition to win our MC's heart. Imo that makes him a gentleman
❣❣❣

Users who are viewing this thread