Shadow Queen - Ch. 33

@emnee I really like the cousin, he's a mad dog but I feel he has a lot of potential. I also like the way he vibes with the MC, everyone hates him but I don't, so your comment is giving me life (we'll have some good moments even tho my
ship has sunk
, lmao).

@AiriAi Omg me too! Everyone is hating on him, but I feel like it's not as simple as it is seen. I feel like the vibe between the cousin and the heroine is on the same level of madness, and that is why I like it.

LMAO she's literally pulling an aria roscente. the maid's names are also similar HAHA anne and annie

cousin fuckers rise hell yes good points. im still gonna be rooting for the 1st ml but i do want to see mc's relationship grow w the cousin

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, that ring would fetch such a high price. It's worth months if not a year's worth of salary. It's not something a maid could normally hope for

Dex-chan lover
Is it wrong Im hoping she crossdresses her knight lol, he'd make a pretty, muscular, girl

Our queen is a BBB.

Badass, Beautiful and Bright.

I just made that up but it pretty much sums her up!!!

@AiriAi hahahaha, yes I don't hate him lol. I mean, yes he is rough, yes he is mean (the current him), but
he plays fair in the competition to win our MC's heart. Imo that makes him a gentleman
❣❣❣

Users who are viewing this thread