Shadow Queen - Ch. 35

Ngl I know all artists in chat r triggered rn, I get it I am too, but it's probs gonna be like in 3 yrs he goes on an adventure to find out what his art is rlly like or they meet again and he paints her and she hired him

Y'know I wouldn't mind her acting so selfish and b*tchy to the artist if the story didn't paint it as her being in the right. (In the next chapter maybe this is addressed but I'm not expecting much.) It's okay for characters, especially the MC, to be selfish and self-serving at times but the author has the obligation to show how that's actually NOT okay (of course it depends on the situation, nuance, etc, but I think we can safely say she's in the wrong this time).

Rip raphael
I was on her side but thinking about this it’s pretty shitty to do this and not even pay him wtf

The chapter is a bit triggering tbh, but real world ain't cute or fully pink, there are tons of pain and suffering in our journeys to become the ones that we want to be, or to do what we want to do. So this is not unlikely to happen and we must overcome it for ourselves.

Elena is ruthless and I won't cheer on her this time, she was such a jerk, but we know already that she obviously won't care for him (just as she won't care for almost everone else). She just cares for her revenge and even tho not surprising, this is a downside of that.

I feel kinda sorry for him, he prolly will be the greatest artist as he's supposed to, but I feel that Elena will leave a big mark on him, but she'll never give him anything else than being treated as a tool *sigh*.

Honestly, I wonder how much in pain the artists of this manhwa when they draw this chapter. I'm pretty sure they would be pretty triggered too...

Raphael: "What have I been drawing all this time?"

Me: "You are drawing something infinitely better than my 3rd grader drawing skills despite in my 20's"

Dex-chan lover
I know many people will rage after me but she ask for the price and HE said she can set a price after seing the painting. She didn't like it, didn't take it and didn't pay him either, that sad but he should have fixe a price first, even a minium in case of failure.

Also I won't defend her behavior, just the payment part.

Tbh that's very rude. At least she has to pay him. He works as a street painter to live his life, of course he would paint them based on the customer's taste. And it's weird that she's angry. She doesn't even checked his paintings before ordering. Art styles are developing. There is such possibility that his artstyle hasn't developed yet. Why doesn't she think about this?
Dissapointment is normal but she doesn't need to be angry and fucking yelling. Just tell him what kind of art she wants. And do I have to point out that visiting the artist is this bitch's own decision? It's 100 percent her own fault if she waste her time, not the artist.

Yelling such thing to an artist is the same as killing them slowly. I am an art student myself and many of my seniors are depressed and gradually visiting LOTS of therapist, one of them decided to take his life just because they has to deal with some selfish trash like her.

I'll drop this manhwa. The FL is just a childish stupid bitch.

I've commented this in the korean raws so I'm commenting here again: Lol get off your high horse woman, you're not a queen anymore. You can't just leave without paying and insult him when he goes after you for clarification.

Dex-chan lover
If he was her teacher in the past you think they would have had at least one conversation about how his art improved or changed over time especially since he was such an important figure. She doesn't even know the reason he went from painting the style in demand to eat bishh pay him to his own style and that should have been the most known fact about him. She's just knows he got famous and she ready to use him, poor guy his future would have turned out fine but now with the greedy FL meddling in it she could have some negative affect on him. Artist be sensitive, he might quit for a while and start a bakery that ends up so successful he never goes back to art 😂

Even though he didn't set the price and ask pay after he finish it. 😭 At least pay him a little don't waste his 2 damn hours to finish it. She could said nicely , told him he could improve something like that.

This is how you feel when you finish your drawing after sleepless night then got rejected by your lecture 😭🤧 then they tore and put it in the trash.

Get she wants to speed up his artistry but it takes years to perfect and hone a technique, it will Haiden in due time

Users who are viewing this thread