Shadow Queen - Ch. 36

Thank you for the update!!❤️❤️❤️
I hope the real Veronica dies!! She totally deserves this after everything she has done to Elena in her previous life! 😤

@moonnoya

Something about not showing weakness, getting her to become the Crown Princess and then the Empress/Queen before somebody else gets the title
or something along these lines anyway 😅

If you are confused, she is the original Veronica (Because this knight is the knight they wanted Elena to choose, but she didn't choose. -If I'm correct-)
Thank you for translating! <3

Yes, continue to have a bad feeling about this, bish. By the time you realize, it will be too late!

@idelvice

Yes, there is one, the original is in Korean, I dunno if there's an official translation. You can Google it by its title: 그림자 황비

does anyone know why they replaced veronica with elena? i know that she’s sick but she was already missing from society for two years before they brought in elena. why do they really want to bring elena and her family down?

Ren's an asshole but a hot one so it makes it more okay

Also because there's a redemption arc and he sacrifices himself for Elena (but she rescues him so he didn't die).
Wish he was the ML smh

Fed-Kun's army
@confuzzled_goose

Getting close to the crown prince is a time sensitive thing. From what I remember Veronica being away from high society for so long would hurt her chances at getting close to him and being able to give birth to the prince's child. For instance, if Veronica is gone from high society for so long they can't keep making excuses - if she's sick, then she's obviously not physically well enough to bear children. People could start rumours she could have gotten pregnant and hidden the pregnancy/had the child, making her not a virgin anymore. She could be mentally unwell to join high society. The longer she stays out of the spotlight the higher the chance the crown prince marries someone else, ruining their plans

Group Leader
So the real Elena is really sick? Now it makes sense why Veronica had to... I thought it was just a fiction that she was sick. 🤔
Thanks for the update! 😉

@nikonekonya
that makes a lot of sense, thank you!! i was thinking maybe elena’s family was similar to may’s but instead of all being killed they just escaped or something but what you said makes more sense lol

Dex-chan lover
If the real Veronica died in this timeline wouldn't that be whacky 😂 like, now what. Revenge still but at least the threat of Veronica showing up is gone. And why isn't it a part of her plan to find Veronica and kill her for stealing the baby and having her killed?

Users who are viewing this thread