Shadow Queen - Ch. 36

Double-page supporter
@moonnoya
Real Veronica got poisoned and ended up in a coma, they needed someone to pretend to be her until she recovered and fix her reputation of being a nasty bitch so she could become crown princess without having to fix her awful personality and doing all the hard work to meet the standards of what she should know as a candidate. If she was missing from the public too long rumors would spread as to why she was "really" missing since her reputation was horrible already

@JWChibi that would actually be the best plot twist ever. like *boom* EVERYONE is gonna need a change of plans now. ngl I kinda want to see how the story would unfold if that happened.

it would be interesting to see how the story would go if veronica died and they kept it from her.

Let's see if the bi#ch will pay the money this time
(After reading...)
Kill that bi#ch! Money is the meaning of life!!

I stilllll don't get that knight. Wow your honor is tainted because you had to pretend to swear to another lady. Then, shouldn't you be killing the people who forced you to do this???? Him killing her is just picking on the weak and smoothing his fake pride.

I have no idea why I am thinking this but Ren could be a potential romance choice. She could be manipulating him the whole time or have him join her plan.

ughhh pls dont say ren is the ml?? hes such a shit i cant tolerate him somehow.

and is that real veronica's taht sick? or elena?? confused~

TYSM!!!! please perish lady veronica!
if i remember correctly the ml is the prince(?) she originally was with, the father of her baby T_T. looking forward to his appearance!!

Huh? The real Veronica is or the fake one? And how could she mess up something as important as the scar 😣

@bigups I doubt she messed it up. He’s probably trying to instill doubt into her mind, or to make her expose herself. He knows something is up but he currently has no proof

@bigups She messed up during her previous life. Duke and his lackeys did not bother to make scar on the back of Elena's ear then, making Ren knew that she was impostor. I guess the scar place is indeed on right side, as far as i remember Ren inspected on right side of her head.

I like that she doesn't have everybody completely convinced. She's tricked the people outside of the duke's house, but everybody in the house has really good instincts. It probably comes from being schemers and manipulators. If she can con them and have them accept her actions, then she can con anybody.

I know I might sound weird but I wish that Elena and Ren become allies
He seems like a good guy if you're on good terms with him
I know most likely it won't happen but I just have a feeling that it will... Though I might change my mind later Lol
Anyways gut feelings telling me They'll trust each other in the future

Users who are viewing this thread