Shadow Queen - Ch. 38

@AlmondMagnum From what I see, it is. Many people were more mad about the fact that she didn't pay him rather than her telling him how to draw, even though she's basically telling him about his own methods since he taught her. She's helping him improve at a much faster rate so I dont see the problem.

idk if it was mentioned but what's the point in her speed running his growth? what does this have to do with the story? there's so much focus on this artist arc but i dont even rmr why it's important to the storyline...

@nanceqn Its stated in chapter 12 and 35. Raphael will be the leading figure in the cultural Renaissance that will drastically affect the art world. Elena wants become an important figure in this so that she can gain more of an advantage, so she's showing him the ropes so he can credit her with teaching him probably.

I'm more interested on when we will meet the ml though i don't even know his face when the chapter's nearly 40 already

Contributor
Poor Raphael.
At least it didn't end up as if he's somehow as good as his future self. Even she noticed that the paintings are only "well-done", but don't actually convey anything.

@Bigups she marries the future emperor before our MC does. I think MC’s adoptive or fake family kill the Empress so she would hold the Emperor’s favor. Something like that, it kinda shows in the flashbacks of her first life, but I could be remembering wrong, it’s been a while since I’ve read those parts.

I like the future empress, she looks nice. Well I guess nice people can't survived against that cruel family that use our mc in her previous life.

*scritches my head* i will always dislike her treatment towards the artist it just bugs me so much, anyways the empress is now my wife good day everyone.

Dex-chan lover
The EMPRESS????

Wait.... ive been thinking of this all wrong. I thought the poisoned empress was the crown prince's mother. But it now makes sense that they killed her to make elena the first consort the empress....

Remember she only has a year or so before she graduates so she is speed running everything since leabric is watching her every step when she's at home. So the school is the only time where she can freely do anything and do her mission or plans.

I wonder if she'll team up with the empress in this life, would she try to protect her? if the empress survives, it would be a decrease in power for the duke anyway so it could fit into the revenge plan, and having an imperial ally that isn't the prince would probably be beneficial

Fl is suddenly so nice towards the artist after ripping at him before. Oh well, I hated it when she did that so her being nicer is a good thing

Users who are viewing this thread