Shadow Queen - Ch. 4

I don't get what was the point of having the fake daughter like for what to mess with peoples lives for entertainment like huh?

oh woops i read/remember the novel wrong i thought she declined the proposal ahhh please crush all those pigs heads <3

ok but the art is extremely pretty and pleasing to the eyes just my style

Fed-Kun's army
These 4 chapters literally could've been fitted into 1 chapter. The author is dragging the story. Every single chapter is basically filling the empty spots with "I WiLL cHaNgE mY fAtE i WiLL nEvEr lEt iT hAppEnEd AgAiN". The upside is, the art is pretty good.

In the most respectful way possible.... Is it still considered a snipe when the quality of the opposition is incomparable?

Double-page supporter
I've never seen so much crying over receiving a marriage proposal.

Is he wanting to marry her or make her his mistress? And honestly this is the least of my questions. I have so many questions. But I’m going to keep reading and hoping for answers.

I dont know that is going on, like whats the point of this story...? Why she becomes some fake version, when did this happen... And this female character is really ughhh bland and boring like one episode character in Winx.

I can tell I’m gonna like her, but you people in the comments are too impatient- the story literally JUST started of course we don’t have all in the information 🕺🏽

One of the rare times the parents are alive and good people. I hope nothing happens to them otherwise :(

So far I like how slow the pacing is and it doesn't spoon feed you, I want to see how everything develops.

Fed-Kun's army
hmm....ok so what if her plan is to be the concubine then assassinate the husband and the legal wife then pretend she's hurt and took over the whole estate....people will talk...but there's nothing a few gold coin can't solve lol

Dex-chan lover
Finally some good parents! I hope they stay alive and safe the whole time

Users who are viewing this thread