Shadow Queen - Ch. 6

Group Leader
Can't wait for her to wreak havoc. Is this going to be the same or better than Aria from Villainess Reverse The Hourglass?

Thanks for the wonderful job! I'm kinda impressed Elena is able to fool Leabric, wasn't she supposed to be like The Master Manipulator who's an expert in psychology and stuff? Not that I'm complaining, you show her Elena!

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Ah, the quality of your translation is so on point, and the fact that you're using the raws let us appreciate the beautiful art is just awesome! I can see that there's much work in this and despite your busy schedules you're still sharing chapters with us. Tysm guys (really) and fighting! ♡

@AmberLoss yeah, same, she really learned from her 'master' and hopefully she'll surpass her greatly. Tbh I'm so excited to see her fall down, that way the Duke and her horrible b1tch of a daughter will lose a leg, then I bet the Duke will be easier to destroy or maybe not? Anyway, I want all that damn family dead. xd

Dex-chan lover
@aodpds711 From what I could glean of the source novel spoilers on Novelupdates, t
here are some similar plot beats to Hourglass.
Going back in time, seeking revenge against past life injustice, etc.

But the main difference is if like Aria chose to plot revenge against Isis and her family, instead of against Mielle.

Similar to Isis in Hourglass, Veronica's arrogant, power-hungry, and classist.

Similar to Isis's family, the duke's family is much more powerful and wealthy compared to the royals. The royals are merely rulers in name and subjected to the duke's orders. Veronica apparently is in a coma due to being poisoned, which interfered with the duke's plans to raise up Veronica's socio-political status and make the prince marry her to totally solidify his control over the royals. Hence the need for a lookalike double.

Thank you for your hardwork. Please don’t drop this because of the sniper. I only read your chapters ❤️

The art looks so pretty. Huhu.
Go get a good devoted knight!

Thanks for the update! I love reading your rant corner! Hehe

Your translations are perfect
And truth be told I only read them ,I don't even look at the other swindler's translations

Thank you so much for your hard work
And keep up
🙏🙏

Ok, I know Lea is evil, but she's hot evil lady and I want redemption arc, so I can ship her with Elena without that much guilt.

I don't quite get what the author's gameplan for her is supposed to be?

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter guys! Please take your time and know that us dedicated readers will be looking out for your releases. The quality is heads above the other group.

Dex-chan lover
@menboo
Her plan is to get revenge on the duke, Leabric, and all the people involved in the conspiracy. She's going to destroy them from within, while pretending to be the naive innocent girl she was before.

I don't care leabric's evil or not but damn her style is definitely my cup of tea

Damn, I wish you guys came out with the translations faster lol. I enjoy your work more than the other group translating it because its easier to understand. But regardless thanks for your hard work!

Users who are viewing this thread