Shadow Queen - Ch. 6

idk blue haired girl is still pretty even if she's the antagonist. idk why but i keep liking antagonists over protagonists. however, for this story, our mc is a villainess, so i cant hate her.

.... If the money has specific engravings...

I hate that these leads always go back into the same position and somehow think they can change everything just because they know the future....

Ma'am, you should've ran away

@_twxx99
Seems like I met a comrade. I love antagonists over protagonists, second male leads over male leads in almost all novels. If that doesn't occur that means the novel is really good for making me to care about the leads. Novels/manhuas like BOTW or Miss not so sidekick

Fed-Kun's army
I wish these MCs would be more swift. She should have just rejected the deal and booked it out of there, or killed the woman. If that's not an option, at least tell her parents to run for the hills with that money instead of waiting for what she knows is going to happen.
Knowledge of the future means nothing if she changes is too much, so most of these comics follow the trend of them not really changing that much. If they did, it would be 10 chapters.
Edit: Yes! she told to flee next chapter.

i don't think she will never flee. After all, she's dead set on to take revenge.

Dex-chan lover
@AverageCommenter25

That would be a bad move, because it would let her know that MC somehow knows that they're planning on harming the parents and make her more sus of the MC. Besides, they aren't the type to keep promises anyway.

She probably has to follow the same path to actually use her knowledge later, hope she doesn't need a male lead to save her or something though.

Double-page supporter
Lemme guess, she will act the complete opposite of what she did in the past and ruin that damn family's reputation and that knight will prolly be someone she had a decent relationship to in past past, preferably someone OP

Users who are viewing this thread