Shadow Queen - Ch. 7

Imagine leaving someone and you tell them "we will see us again" 😂 that's like telling that person you don't want to see them again...

At least the father had the decency of admit how a big failure he is... that's what happens when you let greed take priority - by focusing his energy on giving her a materialistic form of happiness he pretty much condemned the whole family to be pawns of bigger fish.

Full offense but if you keep sniping projects from other groups, these other groups might end up dropping the projects. In which case we'll lose the quality scanlations Somnolent Dog gives us and be left with your subpar scanlations. I don't usually criticize people's scanlations but you seriously need to stop. If you can't do it better than the original group you have no business sniping. Joing their group if you want to work on this project that much. They've already made it clear on Ch.4's rant corner that they don't appreciate you sniping, there's no way you didn't read that. Your shamelessness is harming everybody.

anyone who know the future pls spoil me, tell me that the parent will be safe 😷

@blacker They turn out safe.
They are able to live and good proper life far away thanks to Elena.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I'd prefer slower and better quality updates over low quality, subpar translations and edits. Please just join the original group if you want to work on this title so much

Oh I'm so glad she told her parents and wrote down the reasons why

TYSM FOR THE TRANSLATION
you did good but you had similar problems with grammar, i think you struggle with using the correct pronouns but other than that youre good!

Users who are viewing this thread