Shadow Queen

@cnd Oooo the patience it requires. I don’t have it 😭 So Ima put this on hold. Thanks for telling

Thank you so much for the update, I'm getting so excited! Im just happy that at least in this life again she isnt letting herself be pushed around ♥️

Dex-chan lover
Random note “shadow queen” is also a variety of purple potato (it’s a purple version of the ‘may queen’ potato)

So many webtoons coming out with the same rehashed story, yet I read almost every single one of them.

I really love how cunning a person due to bitter revenge, it seems I could never get tired of time-travel villaines genre.

This is very intense and makes my heart beats faster yet I can't stop reading it. (I usually dropped an intense manga or manhwa)

Character like these are the one I like the most with her intention kept secret behind that naive girl mask. Most of character like these are so intense with their revenge that the author kept spilling intention in every move which I didn’t like for the most part.

I recommend this! Its like a combination of Villainess reverses the hourglass & death is the only ending for the villainess vibes. I cant wait for the climax!!

I really like the MC in Villainess reverses the hourglass, but the MC of Shadow Queen I just feel annoyed with her... not sure why

Users who are viewing this thread