Shadow Queen

I lost it at "serena williams". Lmao, why that name?? The story is great but oh my god, the names are impossible to take seriously 😂

Aaah. Interesting, so her cousin knew that the original Veronica was poisoned, so to keep the family power going, they used her to keep up the pretense and continue to gain power until the real Veronica recovers... I am curious to see how Lea will adapt to the changing plans and how fake Veronica will keep a step ahead :D

If Lea sooo "smart" why didn't she think about making fake scar, like heroine did? If even cousin knew about this scar, others should have known too. Since Lea told heroine(who is dumb as f in her eyes) to be especially careful, shouldn't she put some effort in hiding Elena's identity too??

@Morielle you made my night i was bored tapping my feet on the floor then saw your updates, amazing! thank you i can go to sleep happy :) have a good day or night where ever you are in the world ^^

@Next_Step From what I remember the selection to be the crown princess is coming soon. Since the real lady is currently poisoned for an unknown period of time (since the antidote has not been created yet), they installed a fake lady so that they can attain the position. They might not have placed a scare either because they thought no one but the inner circle knew (since it may impact the real lady's value), or they forget...which would be stupid. We may have to wait for the answer (if there is one) when the real lady comes back.

I just love watching her squander their money
Make his pockets hurt~
And all the delightful scheming going on😏

i feel like i've seen anne somewhere else.

Edit: found it The Villainess Reverses the Hourglass, quite a good read too, if you guys need.

Aggregator gang
it's only 31 one chapters in and yet it's clearly distinguished itself from others in the same genre. I like the plot, I like the character's scheming, and there's actual intelligence rather than just beign told. The art isn't painful to look at (it's actually quote good!) and so far I really have nothing to complain about. definitely a must read

Users who are viewing this thread