Shadow Queen

omg that's bad writing. His character traits are way off for a person, I know that he's written to make us hate him but be a little more subtle next time. You know who I'm talking about.

I’m getting weird vibes. Like he’s gonna be the ML. Like next time he meets Elena, his heart will start beating faster or something like that 👀

I think redhead acts like that because he was the one who poisoned the original duchess... and because he´s a bastard... well see. RN, unless other lead appears, the painter is the better one

Blurb is identical to the Chinese BL novel, Tyrant Pampering Wife Diary. 12 chapters in and FL starting to act like Aria from Villainess Reverses the Hourglass with FL manipulating the economy with a masked appearance and under a code name.

Maybe I should just write a fan fic where she runs off with the painter, honestly I think he's the best guy so far! XD

At this point all possible ML's are trash and the FL should just go reunite with her parents and life pour her life from there... Okay the painter isn't trash, but the other two are js

@rosaa1 True, but the same happened with an another Web comic (or at least it seems as they are going with that route in the Web comic) so there's still a possibility

I LOVE THE COUSIN GUY! He is a bastard, true, but he's hot af and makes my heart go DoKi dOki <3

Repeat after me: once a scum man, always a scum man! Gosh I hope that the MC doesn’t end up with any of the dudes so far except maybe the knight or painter

Dex-chan lover
So, I just started reading this today and got caught up with everything and I got to say, I know Lea is an awful bitch and a terrible person but, damn she is fine as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread