Shadow Queen

Dex-chan lover
@Nailla
And even then story has yet to reveal MC's exact plan for getting her revenge on the grand duke.

It's basically Cultural Victory + Financial Sabotage.

@zz2000
[ MC is planning revenge on basically everyone in the manhwa haha. As much as she hate the grand duke, I think she hate the real Veronica more. Looking forward to how they'll meet this time around. 🌸 /spoiler]

Dex-chan lover
@Nailla
Technically her revenge is mainly centred on the leading figures of the grand duke's house.Good thing she will also make some close allies along the way.

well... damn... I've read all the chapters in half a day... now I want more.. I looove the FL

You make a girl stand in the rain, trip her when she tries to leave, no doubt scraping her hands and knees, act like a complete buffoon as you hand over your coat with a disgusting smarmy expression, then say she owes you? Red, you better not be the ML, or else I wasted my time.

I wouldn't really mind if crown prince ends up being ml after some character development because
his reasoning for hating fl in their previous life is kind of valid (?) like yeah elisa definitely didnt poison Cecilia herself so it is a bit unfair,, but she is technically the reason Cecilia got poisoned and I cant really expect anyone to treat the person who is behind the demise of the love of their life well yk.....this is all assuming he actually loved Cecilia.......also atm Cecilia apparently doesn't even love the crown prince back so I wouldn't feel second hand guilt about fl "stealing" the prince from the perfectly good Cecilia if that makes sense.
but also I wouldn't mind if there's no romance at all either

@Ichigoeater the author already established him as veronica's cousin so out of all the potential mls. picking him to be it would be a pretty weird and dumb decision so don't worry I think :D

I found someone have "Shadow Queen" Novel PDF. Here the link https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/shadow-queen-manhwa.106459/page-17

"You are now indebted to me". Says the one who made her fall and probably bruised her legs. Is he a kindergarden kid? This seduction technic doesn't work hmph.

I am extremely disappointed of who the male lead is
I couldn’t hold it in and spoiled myself. Everytime I saw the word “Your majesty” my insides turned. I don’t hate the crown prince, but I was really rooting for Hurelbad. WHY IS CROWN PRINCE MALE LEAD NOOOOO.

Honestly after reading the novel
gosh, I'm rooting for Ren AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA mah second lead favor strikes again. His character development was so great that I really regret calling him bastard though he really is a bastard in first life

This is good but slow. First 20 chapters are pretty exposition heavy, introducing characters and establishing relationships. Things get more interesting after that.

@Michmashiroll haha, I haven't read the novel yet, but even when Ren was a 'bastard villain', he was my fav character. I just can't get over villains lmao. I wanna read the novel too! Where did ya read it and how far has it been updated?

"You are now indebted to me"
Me: No no. *throws jacket on the ground and dashes into the unknown*

@Snifflykitty Lol ya got some taste for 'Arrogant Bastard but Hot guys' lmao. The novel is already completed it has 243 chapters. Trust me, you won't regret reading it AAAAAAA. Ren has the best character development there

Hoping we can get some updates soon~ raws are at ch 46 i believe. These must be a lot of work if theyre releasing them this slow lol

edit:
@rottentomatoes lol i said that because usually this group is quick to catch up to the raws 😅 But i did just see that they released a new chap lol

Users who are viewing this thread