Shadow Queen

Does anyone know where to read the novel?? I noticed that it’s completed, but are the translations completed?

JGJ

I'm a little disappointed in the design if the crown prince. He looks like every other ML of this genre, not at all unique or interesting. But apart from that this this is pretty good and the art is amazing! I can't wait to see her get her revenge, I want her to kill the shit hog duke and blue haired bimbo so bad! Thank you so much for the updates!

This is interesting, so damn interesting. Her pretending to be stupid is awesome, as well as how she handles the problems that arise. It's a pity the chapters are so short, but I will surely be following this story.

I'm interested and will keep reading but each chapter feels so heavy lol. Perhaps with how each chapter ends with
"keep thinking I'm dumb, soon I'll kill you" "it was a trick and this was how I was (mistreated/abused)". Like I do get it and am interested in the revenge but it feels like going through that Taken monologue when you read more than 1 chapter lol. Or constantly chapter end/cliffhangar of tragedy, really need to be in the mood for it

good but to early for it, i guess when she get people she can trust it will be more of a plot. right now she's in puppy mode. i want to see big dog mode

OOOOOOOOOOH, so now things are starting to go in its place! Spoilers from this episode.

Veronica was not engaged to him from the start because he was already engaged with someone else
They used their power and put so much effort on Elena so that she could gain at least the position of royal consort
Then they poisoned the real empress to give her that place
The crown prince never loved Elena/Veronica, it seems sus his reactions to his newborn son, I can't tell if its because he already was aware of the plan and having a son with a fake was never part of it or it's because he felt the betrayed the previous empress who he could have loved.
I have sus has there is no mention of an investigation of the empress death, as at least finding a made up culprit

I really really hope she does not fall in love with him in this lifetime.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Could someone please confirm
wether that red haired guy is the ml or not? Cause he seems to have the material of ml rather than the prince or king.

@Pumpkate I'm sorry ! D: I still don't know how to use that function, when I do so all my text disappears
Is there a guite of how to use the functions? I awful at it

That's right, her revenge starts now!! U better watch out........sister Lea, father and ofcourse we can't forget mother.......oh and sir knight and our precious Anne..😊☺😄

Users who are viewing this thread