Shadow Queen

I would’ve flat out said, heck no I’m not going. Take your ass somewhere else. But that’s just me, my revenge can be in the form of living my best life and finding someone who will really loves me and have another kid and if it’s a boy, name it Ian.

Oh, well she just went along with it after not wanting to go along with it. WFT. Just say no thanks. I feel weird pretending to be a dead girl. I love my real parents and don’t want to go be a replacement.

Stretching it out... kinda losing interest. Already the 6th chapter, and we are still in their house...

This is the kind of webcomic to forget about for a couple years and revisit when there are 100+ chapters.

somehow this strangely irks me with how her parents are. they are loving but just incapable.

Fed-Kun's army
The premise is really interesting, the art's pretty good too but the author is pretty much dragging the story out which is an annoying way to keep people interested, well at least for me. It took 7 chapters for the FL to leave her house. Too much emphasis on the FL saying"I will not let this happen again".

I’m really liking the pace of this... it may seem similar to the villainess reverses the hourglass but even though the goal is the same (revenge) both fmc are going about it in different ways

Aria is more of a pragmatic schemer while Elena is going for a more manipulative route?

wouldn't the knight report that a part of the plan has been discovered as the parents escaped. What the hell !!

Users who are viewing this thread