Shadow Queen

@wildone001 And then what? They could just think they just sold off their daughter and escape to abandon her, there is no way they are going to make a big deal out of that for MC, if they ever tell her that they don't find her parents she may act as "no way.... they abandon me :( " and that's it, it was a really nice plan from her part.

Thank You for the release. You don't think Bad about yourself actually are the ones (Readers) that just enjoy your hard work. I really appreciate the time the translation team provide for us. And release all the stress we are facing in this pandemic. Actually my right side of the face was starting to hurt and ache and after 2 days of reading It started to hurt less. I just wanted to share My testimony. Sorry if made someone uncomfortable.

Thankyou for the translation to both translators! Really appreciate your works.

And for you guys who are complaining the other translator is sniping and poor translation, please stop that. You have to appreciate people’s hardwork. Anyone can translate this.
If u don’t like the other translation, then just don’t read it.

I saw some people comment on the translator’s profile about sniping.
They work hard but u just got to bully them by commenting “don’t snip!”.
Be kind. You are just reading it and not the one doing the hardwork of translating it.

The art is absolutely gorgeous , fab.. fantastic.. Ohh... Do I open up my Thesaurus ?!?.. It's otherworldly.💖💖💖
Awesome art + Story .. This is so beautiful..!!
Thank you..!!

This has SO MUCH potential, is like a better version of The villaines reverse the hourglass, I really loved that novel until the romance made it weak, here FL and ML were in loved in their previous life and had a child, so I have high hopes for their romance in this live.

I’m looking forward to the mental f*ckery this is promising 👀 but i’m really loving this!! Thanks for the scanlations and translations!! 🥰

Fml and ml seemed to havr a genuine relationship in the last so im curious how she’ll react when they meet again

Group Leader
Whew what a ride so far! I love a mc with a brain, reminds me of our future Marchioness Rozan 😍

Thank-you so much translators! This is so interesting and you guys update so fast! Thank-you <3

Fed-Kun's army
After reading the novel spoilers I can't wait for this one.

Users who are viewing this thread