Shadow Queen

Group Leader
so quick question for the people who read a little far into the novel
there's a knight with green hair is he part of the good guys and by any chance the second ml? I'd really like to know! thank you~

I'm curious but I don't like it very much... Especially with how they're building the story so far...
It seems so shallow...

For those who've read the novel, is this worth the read?

@lurkingFluff
Yes it's really worth it, especially at the climax part, it was so good that I couldn't help but to read until the end. The revenge was really satisfying too !

@Areux
Hurelbad for me is not a ML, but his interactions with Elena are very cute although not in a romantic way but more like a knight and his master 😉

Idk how to feel about this one.
It is early on, but it is a bit annoying how much she talks about getting revenge. Especially because the plot is barely advancing. When will she take a proper step towards her revenge?

If you guys want a reason to continue reading this manhwa please look through the spoilers in novel updates. @mijikado and a few other ppl were kind enough to mtl and summarise the entire novel and should answer some of your questions :))

I feel like this is better than the villainesses turns the hourglass cause she's actually really devious, not that I still don't love it, bit shadow queen is way more hardhearted

I am too lazy to check who is the ML in the comments so spoil me here please~ >3>

Fed-Kun's army
So I got into this pretty fast but the anxiety to get to see the ML while the plot kept on throwing guys at her pushed me to read resumes of the WN so I don't get disappointed. And... well I don't need to read anymore, that's for sure.

Basically while having Cyan falling for her, this author decided to make her having an harem... wow, so lovely... So the, this is your dumb cliché shoujo that you can appreciate if your are a 15 yo girl, who is undecided and excited to feel like all guys are falling for her. I m not just hating on re-harem, harem is just as bad
TLDR, if you don't want to see a reverse harem or love triangles, avoid this. It lack proper tags.

Fed-Kun's army
@WhiteEkans jfc your comment scared me into reading the NU spoilers. After reading it all I can say that it is definitely not reverse harem.
Len did get the 2nd ML treatment though. But it stays unrequited and he’s more like a co-conspirator since they have the same goal. The knight she chooses views her platonically as far as I can tell.
On a different note, Veronica is a psychopath holy shit even Trashta is better than her

Fed-Kun's army
@RoundRobin this is really bad, I wasted my time reading this and their resumes. I was probably as afriad of you that this story had this kind of devellopemnt, because I was really liking it but such a wasted content, I can't be bothered with this 3 male leads + 1 secondary male being all flying around her like flies around crap, this is not worth it, really. and the FL being so badass but also so dumb with this romance drama, its disturbing.
**Definitely not a reverse harem** Why such a feminist treatment? If this was a male main character, the harem tag would be put instantly and god knows that tag is used way too easily even if it stays unrequited. I'm not being misogynist, I love seeing a female main character, and I'm all for it. but don't make her a "hot" guy magnet when she has already a clear lover. I'm not mad At you or anything, just mad at the author and the community that asks for this kind of romance "drama", it really tilts me when a manhwa / manga I m into gets this treatment.

Oh well, another one bites the dust... Anyway any suggestions for a FL - FMC that is badass but where the tag -Loyal lovers- -Loyal love interest- -Devoted love interest- can be applied?

Users who are viewing this thread