Shadow Queen

Fed-Kun's army
@nobile yes and I hate it, I read the resume of the whole novel as well, not better than this. 1/10
I read the novel resumes, not worth it. the FMC is a non-sense character, and it also gets a shoujo treatment.
Just referring to one of her stupid episodes -- She was already with ML but remembers suddenly that there are 3 ML who liked her and invited them all to her house for some contest. so shoujo crap... not for me.
Apparently, from the replies I get, people are ok with it, because "the fmc is smart and uses her seduction skills and beauty very well" - So she can fool around, while I'm sure if this as the reverse situation, people will be calling this a scandal, (I actually already witness similar reactions) but people nowadays take every opportunity to support female characters and act all white knight while having double standards at the same time.

@ABCsOfLife Wow, from the tags, it looks amazing, Tomboyish Female Lead princess? YES! The art also seems great.
Thanks for the recommendation, gonna binged it. But that "shoujo" tag, it scares me...If this gets a 2ML, I will go on a fcking crusade.

Fed-Kun's army
@CBFlap I've actually read the novel for the Hourglass, not just a summary. Can't say I remember the FMC ever taking any serious consideration for any guy as a real romantic interest aside from the ML.
There was another guy who could have been an interest, but it was just a means to exact her revenge on her rival (and that was before she had developed feelings for the actual ML anyway).
But I'm not gonna twist your arm to read something you've decided against already :D

Yeah he's hot but I got my eye on that long-haired dark skinned knight 🥵 I'm doing a summoning tonight I need to see MORE

@CBFlap
I have read the novel of Reserve the Hourglass and its DEFINITELY not a Harem nor a Love Triangel.
She is using the people for her revenge. No one is considered her Love until much later and she stays loyal.
This has nothing to do with Feminism. Plus if it were a male mc, nobody would say shit. The only reason people would trash talk is because the mc is often just plain and the females act incredibly stupid and weak with him.
But in VRTH, they don't act like that. They aren't just stupid followers. Please, get new glasses or so, cause you clearly can't seem to read.

Fed-Kun's army
@nobile @Agma I'm not gonna force my opinion on others, and it's pointless to try an argumentative with people who can only look at it through their -shoujo glasses-. whatever...

I just want to reprecise a few things here:

Shadow Queen is not a reverse Harem, you might considered it as a love triangle even if the romance is not that developped on the main story (if the manhwa follows the novel).

It's a novel focused on revenge with a strategist FL.

The real romance is developped in the Side Stories so we still have a long way to go~

But if you're impatient or curious, almost the whole novel are summarized on NU!
(The end of the 3rd SS and the summaries of the 3rd volume will be posted soon and the novel'll be finally completely summarized 😉)

Fed-Kun's army
@Agma they only read the summary and made their decision based on that. Don't waste your time trying to prove your point.
If they want to miss out on it, it's their loss. It makes no difference if someone decides to label it wrong.

Good concept, but for a revenge plot it lack thrill and tension since it is basically one of those "all went according to the plan" mc, although you can't call it a flaw since that the whole idea of this trope. The plot is also moving painfully slow, one chapter is like what would you expect from 4 or 5 paragraphs of a novel.
Overall it is quite a decent read, but you might want to binge read after a few chapters released.
Just my opinion

I know how this story ends but I am so excited to go on this journey. The knight picking scene kills me.

leabric has got to catch on sooner or later. A schemer like her shouldn't be this obtuse for so long when she's so focused on setting up the stage. I want to see how the two of them go at each other's throats while trying not to disturb that stage and the show they're putting on for everybody else

@lolikoki Thing is Leabric is soo fucking full of herself that she's blinded herself that someone could be scheming against her. Its almost funny.

Users who are viewing this thread