Shadow Queen

What I don't get is why they need a Fake Veronica in the first place if she's still alive.

@Quirriff they need her because the real Veronica have a week body so she is sick. They also need her so the real Veronica can come higher up in society because the real one would never had made it that high in society. They needed someone who could make the real one popular

Fed-Kun's army
oh my... I search through NU spoilers, and it's much worse than I thought. 2/10 (+1 because Ian and Ciel together are so cute)
Wasted content, quickly I need holy water into my eyes, fast.

Hello everyone,

After looking at the Forum Spoilers, I came here to read the manhwa, and I unfortunately see the same person who complain that they wasted their times reading Shadow Queen here (I mean, if it’s time wasting, why spending your time more on complaining on NU, got burned down, then here?) when they didn’t even read the spoilers properly. (I know you’re the same person because your profile here and your posts on NUF correspond exactly at each other)

SO PLEASE STOP SPREADING HATE EVERYWHERE!

For everyone else, the novel is good, so please don’t pay any attention to the unjustified rantings!
You can have your own ideas by reading the spoilers or the novels!

I absolutely love it. The art is breathtaking and the story is so well written! Kudos to the amazing artists and translators behind it. I can't wait to read more

This series is lowkey boring. Elena kept talking about taking revenge but she hasn't really done much. She's playing the long game, sure, but she talks too much about getting her revenge when in reality nothing really happens. This series doesn't deserve its 8.7 average ratings. 2/10 stars for me, only because the art is decent.

I think that was the point
If you were in her shoes playing the long game, wouldn't you go through the same?
I think thiz isn't just your cup of tea.

@kikuhiko
Well, obviously, rushing it will only get her in trouble. She can't just stab people left and right, she is not on a suicide mission.
You need to be patient with this one.
Its pace is slow, which I don't mind really.
Simply put, this is not your cup of tea.

i love this so much i can't wait for her (and us) to reap the rewards for her perseverance .. reminds me a little bit of aria and im so in love

22 chapters and nothing has happened. Absolutely nothing. I wish I was exaggerating. The MC keeps talking about how they're gonna pay or whatever but she can't even do anything.

Any thoughts on who the Male Lead will be? The crown prince guy or the swordsman guys or someone else perhaps??

Fed-Kun's army
@Eytherya The crown prince is a Generic Dark-haired ikemen, she believes he hates her, she said that she "can't fall in love with him". Based on these three insanely overused tropes, he is going to be the main love interest with 100% guarantee.

Users who are viewing this thread