Shadow Queen

@jackthechipoo
I think the reason she's so smart now is because she learnt from her past mistakes. Before, she was just a naive girl from some random place. After experiencing everything once in her previous life, she was able to prepare for it and she knew what was going to happen in the next.

can't wait for the future updates!! thank you speedcat for your wonderful translations!!!!!! <3

@chimpee I believe that's mainly referring to the intro chapters involving her death. Of course some things will probably go wrong and bad things will happen, but more than likely it's talking about that.

Can someone explain to me why they needed to use her as a fake in the first place? Maybe I'm just a silly jelly brain and I missed it, but there doesn't seem to be any explanation as to why they couldn't just use the living Veronica in the first place, rather than making some random girl suffer.

Other than a lack of character motivations from the antagonists, my only other criticism is that we are directly told every characters thoughts all the time it seems. A very important phrase I learned studying creative writing is "show don't tell" which I find to be even more important in comics where subtle hints can be dropped with expressions and sfx, because of that I find there isn't actually much tension seeing as we know what every character is thinking already.

@chimpee No, it doesn't end in tragedy. The novel's finished if you want to read the ending.

Edit: Nevermind, the raws are complete but the TL's are at ~11. If you search it up though there are definitely ending spoilers.

@whotookmyuser they used a double because of people like Ten who are trying to take the family down. Because he was all "no she should be dead" and from when he checked her ear, from a scar he gave the real Veronica, the previous timeline he KNEW she was fake. This timeline, he's not sure. But it was SUPPOSED to trick the enemies that they had failed in killing Veronica.

let me guess, she doesn't really take vengeance more than a couple of snarky comments and some random dude saves her from every problem.

OUCH damn as an artist.... that hurt HAHAHAHA 😂 😅😂
i'm just trying to make a living here while doing what I really love at the side hahahaha

overall its not bad but it feels like there is little plot progress..i mean maybe there is(?) but it does not 'feel' like it is actually progressing, definitely one of those that you need to forget for a bit to read a few chapters at a time instead of one every time it is released or you may lose interest... (maybe not everyone, just a personal opinion) i also have yet to feel the 'Ahhh i need the next chapter! what happens next?!' feeling that plagues so many 😂🤣 but i still give it 10/10 to rank the translators work 🤩

@shrekster yes, why would I make a vague assumption on something I read before. Are you okay? Practice your reading comprehension before trying to make a le funny snarky comeback, bro.

Its good yes i don't know if they will actually get the revenge like some others in the comments want, but it's good i understand why people say its a copy like everything else and am sure it will be simmler to most manhwa, but it has its own touch and i like it, besides all the negetivity in the comments i will give the art 10/10 storyline has of yet 6/10 progress 5/10, i really hope the story becomes even better, its an opinion and everyone may have their own perhaps some people hate it and perhaps some people like it even more then me everyones taste is different.

Users who are viewing this thread