Shadows House - Digital Colored Comics - Ch. 183 - Memories of the Circus

Dex-chan lover
Very nice to see such great teamwork going with Emilyko and Candy, they're completely on the same page.

And oh boy, that's Kate's bag. Did they come to the conclusion that the bag is from a intruder because the clothes look like something from outside the village, or that the villagers would't wear?

Anyway, thank you very much for the chapter, very eager to see what comes next.

Dex-chan lover
Well crap, they figured out Emilyko and Candy aren't local. Don't know how important that would be overall to them though. Though come to think of it, maybe it DOES matter, since Candy was implied to have gotten her memories back naturally. Isn't the air quality noted to be kind of "poor" on the island? It might be making locals more directly susceptible to the system.

I wonder if Edward's suspicion has shifted from Kate to thinking Emilyko and Candy infiltrated the Shadows House to take it down. All depends on how he interprets the suitcase's contents.

Also, a sudden thought: would Sarah and Mia even be compatible enough for the unification to succeed? We know Sarah is abusive to Mia. If Edward specifically targeted them knowing their potential is low, thus making them even more disposable... Well, that's totally on-brand for him.

Dex-chan lover
Well crap, they figured out Emilyko and Candy aren't local. Don't know how important that would be overall to them though. Though come to think of it, maybe it DOES matter, since Candy was implied to have gotten her memories back naturally. Isn't the air quality noted to be kind of "poor" on the island? It might be making locals more directly susceptible to the system.

I wonder if Edward's suspicion has shifted from Kate to thinking Emilyko and Candy infiltrated the Shadows House to take it down. All depends on how he interprets the suitcase's contents.

Also, a sudden thought: would Sarah and Mia even be compatible enough for the unification to succeed? We know Sarah is abusive to Mia. If Edward specifically targeted them knowing their potential is low, thus making them even more disposable... Well, that's totally on-brand for him.
I am sad that Mia in this chapter is more controlled now. But I believe they wouldn't go to unification process. I think they would likely meet maryrose later. Or only the shadow that would survive as opposed to ramy's case

Dex-chan lover
I am sad that Mia in this chapter is more controlled now. But I believe they wouldn't go to unification process. I think they would likely meet maryrose later. Or only the shadow that would survive as opposed to ramy's case
I think the steps Mia is undertaking is the same steps of metarmorphosis. Turn Mia into a cocoon so that in weeks she will be killed and become a shadow host only.

Mia, my bet, will be the first adult from Kate's class.

Dex-chan lover
Im pretty sure Kate's bag not give much evidence, unless she keep her diary there.
And if its not, what theyll do next, then?
Changing all protocol and system of childrens wing in the middle of the test? Set up more collaborate trap to solidify Emilyko and Candy as intruder?

At this point we have seen enough dark-dark scenes that it wouldn't surprise me if that suitcase has a kid's corpse inside...😭 Like maybe the body of whomever Kate was originally connected with. 🥺

Contributor
Rigged rope bridge or not, that's not gonna stop a couple of ex-circus stars from completing the test with a classic trapeze act.

But the 3rd floor shadow adults realizing Emilyko and Candy being intruders is a massive problem. While they haven't exactly busted Kate's secrets yet (we know from past chapters that she was born a complete human-shadow hybrid and did not take over anybody as a shadow, plus she's the true heir and owner of the Mirrors house), it might only be a matter of time with that suitcase.

A lot of things are moving forward. And we still don't know the fate of Lou & Louise who were supposed to be rescued in this debut...

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that grandfather is the whole house so he cannot move, so he needs to spread the gospel. It would take an exorcist to remove grandfather.
Rigged rope bridge or not, that's not gonna stop a couple of ex-circus stars from completing the test with a classic trapeze act.

But the 3rd floor shadow adults realizing Emilyko and Candy being intruders is a massive problem. While they haven't exactly busted Kate's secrets yet (we know from past chapters that she was born a complete human-shadow hybrid and did not take over anybody as a shadow, plus she's the true heir and owner of the Mirrors house), it might only be a matter of time with that suitcase.

A lot of things are moving forward. And we still don't know the fate of Lou & Louise who were supposed to be rescued in this debut...

Dex-chan lover
It’s funny they thought living doll is the intruder when it’s someone they will never imagine, the shadow!
Kate is different from the other shadows because Kate can grow her hair out. The other shadows just absorb the form of another... corpse.

Users who are viewing this thread