Shadows House - Digital Colored Comics - Ch. 190 - Fanatic

Dex-chan lover
I live in a country where there are religious cults of people who were militant atheists and destroyed the church.
scale_1200
Stay safe. I am assuming you are living in Russia. Time to practice draft dodging since there's rumours that Putin is drafting 150 000 more sacrifices for his church.

Dex-chan lover
Stay safe. I am assuming you are living in Russia. Time to practice draft dodging since there's rumours that Putin is drafting 150 000 more sacrifices for his church.
We did not have any conscription except for the partial mobilization of those who were already registered with the military. But thank you, war is such a thing that no boasting or self-confidence is appropriate.

I’m interested in how Anthony got the key.
It seems like it is in Anthony’s interests to save Louise/Lou, otherwise he loses the influence he is trying to build with Kate in the children’s building. But even if Louise and Lou are saved, it doesn’t seem like she can remain at the house normally.
Thinking again about why Edward chose Louise for unification, maybe he wasn’t sure Louise would successfully unify, but he wanted her for her soot power to very directly control the children. After all, Edward wants more direct involvement in the children’s building than is currently allowed.

Dex-chan lover
How did Lewis getting free from brainwashing during the unification? Esp without shadow's power who will control Lewis living doll like he did to Louise???

Dex-chan lover
It's over.

Edit: Shame the translation is behind a few raw chapters. So I can only say
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Last edited:
Banned
Read Rule 1.
Creating a religion for the sole purpose of trolling and harassing another isn't really the definition of good by any metric.
"Trolling and harassing" you mean actually separating church and state so this country doesn't keep sliding into theocracy? Of course, based on your comment history, you'd prefer that... Christians always act persecuted when they're forced to treat others as equals.

Banned
Read Rule 1.
A good cult is a cult that is actually a group of atheist trolls who are simply using Satanism to promote a secular world order.
Anything that moves us further from theocracy and closer to equality is good in my book.
I live in a country where there are religious cults of people who were militant atheists and destroyed the church.
"Destroyed" is an awfully strong word for a church that is literally the 2nd-largest in the world. Face it: Christians have done way more oppressing than being oppressed throughout history; wanting to keep their unproven beliefs out of politics is completely reasonable. And I can't say I'm surprised to see a Russian cheerleading for evangelicals in America...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Read Rule 1.
Anything that moves us further from theocracy and closer to equality is good in my book.

"Destroyed" is an awfully strong word for a church that is literally the 2nd-largest in the world. Face it: Christians have done way more oppressing than being oppressed throughout history; wanting to keep their unproven beliefs out of politics is completely reasonable. And I can't say I'm surprised to see a Russian cheerleading for evangelicals in America...
Whoa whoa, boy, spare me this teenage atheism. You can't even understand the context of my mention of Stalinists or the other guy's joke about evangelicals.

Dex-chan lover
Hough. At least Louise gets a little bit of spare time while he monolouges. And she's able to fight off the urge to unify with her love for Lou- the time spent with her as an authentic person.

A shadow's personality takes after a trait of the human's, but they can't read minds. If it turns out Christopher isn't also a villain, I feel like Christopher was kinda like Anthony's "face", he took after his charming exterior without anything that lied beneath it. The Anthy-Christ if you will. It's also possible when Maryrose revealed to them about the brainwashing that Anthony could've intentionally used the brainwashing effect dolls have on their shadows on Christopher.

At first I thought that bit about "the shadow that was invited with me failed unification" and I thought that confirmed reverse unification but I think he's just referring to the shadow/face pair that were invited at the same time he was.
This makes the most sense now holy.....

In the end times, the anti Christ appears as a false prophet.

Christopher = Christ
Anthony = Anti Christ

Looks like we're nearing the end arc.

Dex-chan lover
Read Rule 1.

lol. Triggered.

Dex-chan lover
A shadow's personality takes after a trait of the human's, but they can't read minds. If it turns out Christopher isn't also a villain, I feel like Christopher was kinda like Anthony's "face", he took after his charming exterior without anything that lied beneath it. The Anthy-Christ if you will. It's also possible when Maryrose revealed to them about the brainwashing that Anthony could've intentionally used the brainwashing effect dolls have on their shadows on Christopher.

At first I thought that bit about "the shadow that was invited with me failed unification" and I thought that confirmed reverse unification but I think he's just referring to the shadow/face pair that were invited at the same time he was.
thumbs up

Dex-chan lover
How did Lewis getting free from brainwashing during the unification? Esp without shadow's power who will control Lewis living doll like he did to Louise???
so, someone had a theory that the unification happened, but Anthony took over the body instead of Christopher. Assuming this theory is right, Anthony was the one helping Lewis to unify successfully.

anw I think Anthony's plan is to let the unification happens but controlling it so that the human will come out on top, so that he will have an army of human-with-soot-power, and he will use that to rise up against the Great Grandfather. Basically use fire to fight fire.
If my theory is true, Anthony is a dumb motherfcker and deserves to die.

anw, thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread