Shadows House - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 14 Ch. 153 - Election Results

Dex-chan lover
Comments are back!! And just in time to celebrate Kate's promotion! I wonder who else got elected. And also what's going on with Barbara and Barbie.

Dex-chan lover
Comments are back!! And just in time to celebrate Kate's promotion! I wonder who else got elected. And also what's going on with Barbara and Barbie.
Must’ve been a huge blast of soot from the shadow. Or that cut that didn’t get healed

Dex-chan lover
I know that this chap ended on a slightly dark note, but look at how cute Louise is, go get those muscles girl.

Double-page supporter
This is literally one of my favorite mangas, I'm so sad about Barbara and Barbie...!!

Trying to comment for the first time. I really love this manga, and I enjoy the work that this group has done so far. Hope you guys keep doing this wonderful job until the end of this awsome manga.

Honestly seeing Kate and Emilyko becoming the next star bearers is really satisfying after witness all the things that lead to this. Still feel bad for Barbara and Barbie, they are suffering by this system from those above. Just when they had the advantage of removing the weights from their leading position, becoming closer in their bond for one to become themselves,and making amends for their past mistakes as better people, the harsh truth comes in just adds more salt to the wound. As if the salt was already filled enough.

I am quite late to say this but I'd like to say thanks to the scanlation team who have been working hard to deliver the translated manga to us. It was their effort that made it possible to read such a wonderful manga.

Also, finally, they've acknowledge Kate's efforts and she is now become a star-bearer too. That was indeed a great achievement. I feel sorry for what happen to Barbara tho. Poor kid who gets enslaved in the duty and responsibility that is never fitting to her.

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for suspecting Margaret back when things were going on... the attention called to her was because she found the evidence, huh?

Man. Poor barbara....

Users who are viewing this thread