Shadows House - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 15 Ch. 159 - The Fragrance of Sin

Dex-chan lover
It's undeniable Patrick/Rick as Star Bearer is cute! Patrick patting Ram on the head was so adorable. The moment they realized "who was to blame" surprised me (they jumped back and forth in complete sync), but then i remembered that Rick was the athletic type. Thnks for the high quality translation!~:salute:

Dex-chan lover
Captureugu.png

Dex-chan lover
It's undeniable Patrick/Rick as Star Bearer is cute! Patrick patting Ram on the head was so adorable. The moment they realized "who was to blame" surprised me (they jumped back and forth in complete sync), but then i remembered that Rick was the athletic type. Thnks for the high quality translation!~:salute:
yeah sometimes its easy to forget that patrick is an athletic one, he really doesnt show that side much

Dex-chan lover
Well that's a blast from the past. Margaret wasn't shown that often at all. Wasn't her first appearance in the greenhouse when Patrick and Ricky first went in, and her last being when she gave him the flower? That feels like it happened years ago.

Dex-chan lover
Well that's a blast from the past. Margaret wasn't shown that often at all. Wasn't her first appearance in the greenhouse when Patrick and Ricky first went in, and her last being when she gave him the flower? That feels like it happened years ago.
Shes been there for what feels like half of patricks appearances since rosemary. (So like 3-5 times) As someone who recently reread the whole thing a couple times, i definitely saw something like this coming but not to this extreme. Have high hopes for this arc

Dex-chan lover
Whos Margret again?
gardening girl that helped patrick get into flowers after he took an interest in them bc of emilyko. she helped him pick out flowers for barbie/barbara and all that jazz, and was a witness to the hunt on the powerless when patrick was targeted

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is giving me hope the series isn't suddenly being axed like I feared. It's not some massive attack on the entire house, it's just one kid acting out and focusing on Patrick and Ricky instead of Kate and Emilyko for a change.

Double-page supporter
Patrick and Ricky are so adorable. When they moved at the same time!! It made me laugh so hard! Poor Margaret tho...I hope she resolves her feelings more healthily

Contributor
I didn't expect the culprit to be Margaret. I also didn't expect her power to be this strong. Then again, if this was motivated by jealousy, assuming Margaret developed feelings for Patrick during their time bonding over flowers in the greenhouse, then it does make sense.

I have similar thinking with Patrick. I thought it was Sara at first but when they mention jealousy, sorrow and soil, it is definitely Margaret. I didn't expect her to be this powerful and have very high soot quantity. I mean, to produce that much to envelop the entire star-bearers residential building is already insane on its own lmao.

Dex-chan lover
I love Rams quick math about who she's most comfortable speaking to. Ricky has a true honor this day.

Also HOLY SHIT the examination of others soot... that beaker effect is so cool to me.

Margaret.... I wonder if part of why the brainwashing of the kids is so extensive is that it tamps down on incidents like this... but then again the management of the House is kind of a mess so.

Users who are viewing this thread