Shadows House - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 15 Ch. 161 - Noble Heart

Dex-chan lover
Patrick's feelings for Emilyko are a doomed first love unfortunately. Patrick's position prevents him from properly getting to know Emilyko while Shaun has been slowly but surely making a place for himself by her side. The character dynamics and relationships have been moving and a lot of characters have been slowly progressing as they all get to know each other. I'm guessing that Patrick is going to be what Emilyko was to him, an angel extending a hand out to someone scared and alone in the depths of despair

Patrick's feelings for Emilyko are a doomed first love unfortunately. Patrick's position prevents him from properly getting to know Emilyko while Shaun has been slowly but surely making a place for himself by her side. The character dynamics and relationships have been moving and a lot of characters have been slowly progressing as they all get to know each other. I'm guessing that Patrick is going to be what Emilyko was to him, an angel extending a hand out to someone scared and alone in the depths of despair
Ok, but don't bring Shaun out of nowhere when he brotherzoned himself when he said he had a little sister like Emilyko back in the village. That's how he sees her.

Dex-chan lover
Was that a jojo pose at the end?
bbfa6-gangster.png

Group Leader
This realisation sequence was beautiful. BEAUTIFUL.

image.png

Even Ricky didn't saw that coming, huh?

Patrick acknowledging the border he must not cross is truly a great character development.
His noble heart does not need any kind of brainwashing to be acknowledged.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ok, but don't bring Shaun out of nowhere when he brotherzoned himself when he said he had a little sister like Emilyko back in the village. That's how he sees her.
He also tried to style her hair the way he styles his sister’s. Plus there’s the fact that he never really bothered to try and get a good look at Emilico’s face; if you were in love with somebody, wouldn’t you normally cram inside your brain every little thing about them? Definitely best friends but no romance in my opinion. They haven’t interacted much but Ram x Shaun is a relation I want to believe in.

Even Ricky is out of words when he realized it was Emilyko Patrick was in love with and not Kate lol. I'm still unfavorable of marrying Margaret out of pity tho. It will somehow makes matter worse especially if she knew that she was married out of pity only. However, if he can truly love her as she is and not out of pity then that is entirely a different case.

Dex-chan lover
If I was reading this as a teenager, I think I'd definitely find the Jerimiah duo the dreamiest. As an adult: God I sure worry about all these literal children a lot.

Richard... is such a good kid. Both of them. I love that despite finding out about the Shadow Houses cruel nature, he's taken the abandoned, even fictitious honorable side of 'being a noble' and made it his own. He takes himself seriously.

Though I suspect trying to save someone with love isn't precisely what will happen...

Dex-chan lover
I really like the panel of Ricky realizing that Emilyko is the one Patrick actually likes. I found it great.

Thank you for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread