Shadows House - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 2 Ch. 24 - Name

Dex-chan lover
I find it downright funny that Patrick relies on Ricky so much. What's he gonna do when he's older, have his "face" whisper witty remarks in his ear during fancy dinners?

I wonder if Kate put soot in Emilyko's shoes or sth to control her movement lol, as the ace…

Dex-chan lover
one of the best things this manga has is the relationship of Emilyko and Kate, it's fucking beautiful.

Supporter
It feels like instead of worrying about the test score, you just said fuck it all and then proceed to answer with troll response

I personally think that Emilyko is actually similar to Kate. She just acts less refined.

Dex-chan lover
I just found this manga today and binged it. The cover piqued my interest and when I read it I was like, "this reminds me of Kuro". OF COURSE, SAME MANGAKA! Great work from them as always. I love it a lot. Looking forward to see how everything plays out.
It feels like instead of worrying about the test score, you just said fuck it all and then proceed to answer with troll response
Agreed lmao.
It's been clear for a while that Kate thinks differently than most shadows, and this just confirms it. I wonder what the secret is...it makes me worried.

Dex-chan lover
Kaaaaaate. 😭❤️

I love their friendship. I was worried Kate would be upset with Emily but she accepts and likes her for who she is, even though she’s different.

Group Leader
I was worried Kate was going to turn into a snooty Shadow who sees Emilyko as nothing but a servant, but I was wrong! She really does love Emilyko and treasures their friendship. I love their relationship!

I ship Emilyko and Shaun so badly!
Because although Kate and Emilyko also have a good chemistry, I can't see them in a romantic relationship. It's a close comparison, but Kate feels like an older sister? A best friend? Something more than a friend or a family, but not romantic... What a wonderful relationship!

Re-reading.. Indeed Kate seems a special shadow from the start, she knows a lot and appearantly has a secret

Users who are viewing this thread