Shadows House - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 6 Ch. 64 - Regarding Clingers

Double-page supporter
thanks for the translations!! oh no i hope john and shaun are ok..... tune in next time

I just found this gem today, and so far this is the cutest comic i have ever seen + all those mysteries and friendships. ❤❤❤

From all the star bearers, i love research dept. and Medic dept. At least they are kind (for now)

Oliver and ollie is my favs aside from the 4 main pairs

Thank you for translating this comic

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for the translations.

the clingers remind me of all those maleficaria always try'n ta eat ya

HA. That an award or an acknowledgement is the first thing to come to mind. John your just inching your way to the top of my favorites😂

Double-page supporter
Oh, was all this before the party? I was wondering why Shaun didn't seem influenced by the coffee

This manga makes me very anxious about its every chapter😬 Good luck John! You'll soon be the "coffee" if you act recklessly🤣

Dex-chan lover
Jeremy reminds me of that one character from Deadly Premonition
"...so says Mr. Stewart"

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps the grand father is the original soot user, possible a human with the ability to create soot. That soot carries maybe some psychic energy with it that tries to imitate humans. Bring in the kids, the shadow's take the likeness of the children they're with, and ultimately they merge together if there's good compatibility. All for lonely granpa to have a family.
Just guessing from what we've learned so far.

Users who are viewing this thread