Shadows House - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 7 Ch. 75 - Promise

Double-page supporter
I understand now why Babie irritated Emilyko. She really reminds of her past by seeing Emilyko.

I love how the page 10 Maryrose is in front of Barbara, she decided to be alone and not aiming a star bearer, though Rosemary could be one. All for her plan.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, the personality of Barbie and Barbara changed so drastically after (I assume) the events surrounding Christopher must have gone down. They both seem like completely different people! I guess their change might be explained in this next arc, possibly giving them a chance at redemption?

I did not expect Christopher's face to be that good looking lol. Surprised me a bit.

Dex-chan lover
It's crazy how strong Maryrose and Rosemary are. Despite having low quantity of soot, Rose took on Kate and John (two Shadows with high quantity of soot) in a 1v2 situation without a second of hesitation. Her soot power is OP. She went easy on them and outsmarted them at some point, but the combined teamwork of the heros was flawless and got the better of them. Still, it’s impressive, she really is a formidable opponent. Maybe she was too kind, although one of the Belles died because of her selfishness and she has to live with that.

Funnily, nothing is black or white in this manga lol.

If adult fairies are stronger because they fused with a human, then that means that the children will have to rely on tactics and numbers to conquer the House and overpower the Great Grandfather. I wonder how I would go about it in Kate’s place. I would definitely try to make as much allies as possible too and break the brainwashing... that’s the best course of action I can think of.

No to be honest, if I was a Shadow myself, I would without a doubt just fuse with a human and try to never stand out. I don’t have the kind of courage Kate or John have. They probably know they stand to gain nothing from going against the House but still, they fight to protect humans. They are real heros.

Also, it’s important to note how smart Edward is. He figures stuff Kate takes days of joint investigation to uncover in minutes. They can’t be compared due to the age difference but still, what a cunning man. I wonder if a part of his "living doll" still remains in him and was okay with their "sacrifice".

What a good series! I love this manga.

Seems like Barbara and Maryrose would have been really OP if they'd managed to work together - Barbara can create massive quantities of soot (more than everyone else combined), and Maryrose can manipulate other peoples' soot.

Sadly, Maryrose didn't figure out that part of her powers until after whatever happened with Christopher and the two drifted apart.

Users who are viewing this thread