Shadows House - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 7 Ch. 77 - A Choice with No Answer

I bet after becoming aware of the unification process Anthony killed Christopher in fear and its now pulling the strings from somewhere. Maybe with the objective of eradicating all shadows, Maryrose being the first one since she knows too much about him.
Kinda fit his "leading role" as a face and his comment about thinking too deeply about things.

@snowblues
Water

Dex-chan lover
@snowblues I wonder how can a shadow commit suicide.

my guess is shadow was made 95% identical to human like the shape & function of their inner organs, endurance, metabolism, etc.

They need normal food just like human, go to the bathroom just like a human, probably can be killed with a knife & poison just like human since they are created to mimic human.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda freaky to realize that Barbara is fully aware that Barbie will die if she becomes an adult and still willing to go through with it. Also wonder how Anthony managed to run away when Christopher died, and what happened to him.

Double-page supporter
I couldn't remember the first time we mention Christopher

Double-page supporter
Now the question is, is Maryrose taking this information with her to the grave? Or did she manage to leave a message?

Would be kinda wild if Christopher faked his death to possibly work in secret. It’d be really unlikely, but man- really sucks that he was shown for a couple chapters and he dies. I was hoping we’d see more of his plans with Maryrose. :(

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
Christopher is probably too dependent on Anthony for support and decided to commit suicide because he can't stand losing him. Christopher also probably sensed Anthony anxiety about losing their self and that amplified the issue.

Pain. But also, is there maybe some plan between Anthony and Christopher?

Given the security of the shadows' house, how could a living doll, still dressed in his portrait, successfully travel from the adults' building to the children's building?

The only answer I can think of is soot power. Maybe the unification 'succeeded' and a complete being was formed, but Anthony's personality ended up in charge because Christopher's personality didn't try to survive the process.

@Swodaems I'd guess this was the cause for the increases in security. Like how back then the coffee was given to them in their own room they probably never even considered something like that could happen.

@fennec Maybe Barbara didn't know? Anthony came to Maryrose and Rosemary telling them that unification means the death of Living Dolls and they looked shocked. IDK if they knew about unification in the first place, but perhaps Barbara thought it's more like two people in one body?

This still doesn't explain why the star bearers and the other shadows hate Christopher so much

Users who are viewing this thread