Shadows House - Digital Colored Comics - Vol. 7 Ch. 77 - A Choice with No Answer

Please tell me Anthony is still alive and hiding in Maryrose's room the whole time

Also, why do I feel like Anthony not telling the truth? Could it be that he did something to Christopher once he realized the nature of unification?

Fed-Kun's army
@fennec She doesn't know. She thinks Christopher is managing the children's building and is waiting for her to also reach adulthood.

Dex-chan lover
God. God. It's so understandable why Maryrose and Rosemary kept their secret.... but by not confiding in Barbara, not letting her know the truth... she's just let her become manipulated by the ghost of christopher's presence.

All of these comments are so smart how do u guys come up with these ideas😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
@wyzywyx
None of the star bearers hate Christopher.
They assumed Christopher no longer wants to return to the Children's building after being an adult so they probably felt abandoned.

Dex-chan lover
Wait a minute, wouldn't this mean Anthony is still alive somewhere? Unless this flashback continues in the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Well, now that explains everything so far. Why Barbara and Maryrose relationship fractured, the enigma of Christopher's tragic past is finally revealed.

Thanks so much for releasing all the chapters relating to this flashback! Greatly appreciated.

Dex-chan lover
@Esasaeriri it's more likely that Christopher did off-himself. the faces seem to be strongly personified with loyalty, and I doubt the author would bring up an exception at this time when it should be reinforced that the two bound and working together. the exception could possible be our resident blonde. otherwise it was explicitly mentioned that Christopher was lacking in confidence and how the face worked behind the scenes. Christoper obviously appreciated Anthony's existence, and I could assume he could never be able to take away Anthony's life.

I adore the exposition in this chapter. but one thing that is an important clue in this mass-release, children use to personally regulate the coffee. the celebration of happiness seems to be something the adults asked the children's building to enforce. so it is possible that Anthony, because of how much of a charismatic enigma he is, to manipulate his shadow to take his life- but I think it would be unlikely
(it's probably not the end of this flashback. it'll probably flip between the questioning and the flashback, as well as Kate's perspective, because they still have explained why the method of delivering coffee has changed. it could be that Anthony did do something, resulting in "dissidents" being named. Rosemary could be blaming herself because she cared for both- Anthony and Christopher, but that resulted in both of them being annihilated)

anthony protection squad

aLSO MARYROSE/ROSEMARY LIVES ENDGAME PLS?????

Back in the present time, Barbara is within hearing distance of Maryrose. If Maryrose was to break the news of Christopher's death to Barbara now, then she will rapidly gain access to a large amount of soot.

@wyzywyx tbh only starbearers get angry when hearing Christopher names, the others still adore him (Sara for example).

My guess is the trio starbearers came out with -No mention about him-rules to protect Barbara from getting depressed/emotionally which led to her become an unstable ticking bom

@IrregularPerson IDK maybe I'm just being paranoid because it seems that Anthony is exceptionally smart and is the actual mastermind behind Christopher's fame, add to that the fact that his brainwashing had been undone long before the invitation came, it feels strange to me that such accomplished duo just ended with "he committed suicide" without us seeing the actual incident. I think more flashback is coming soon because we still don't know what happens to Anthony next.

Drama~ Anyway I still wouldn't call an F for Maryrose, there must be something they can do!

Users who are viewing this thread