Shadows House (Official Colored) - Ch. 190 - Fanatic

Supporter
Read Rule 1.
Whoa whoa, boy, spare me this teenage atheism. You can't even understand the context of my mention of Stalinists or the other guy's joke about evangelicals.
Telling someone that they "didn't get" a joke that they did get kinda just proves that you're only projecting your own ignorance.
lol. Triggered.
Ah yes, I'm "triggered", not the guy so caught up in his persecution complex that he's pretending his own religion doesn't exist anymore so that he can whine about an organization in another country 🙄

Seriously, do religious people have any response to criticism that doesn't just boil saying "no u"? I've yet to see one, and I've been searching for decades. Anyways, Jesus would hate that you're on this website, lol.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Read Rule 1.
Telling someone that they "didn't get" a joke that they did get kinda just proves that you're only projecting your own ignorance.

Ah yes, I'm "triggered", not the guy so caught up in his persecution complex that he's pretending his own religion doesn't exist anymore 🙄
Jesus, boy, you falling so low that you started throwing negative reactions to my completely random comments just to spite me (well, only if it wasn’t a veiled death wish when I mentioned mobilization). I'm not even a believer, but I'm always ashamed of being an atheist because of kids like you who think that atheism is not a worldview, but a way to look edgy and cool.

And yes, you still don't understand why we mentioned Stalin or the evangelists, lmao. Apparently this is really difficult for a person who actually ironically projects his own “no you” onto others.

In any case, I'm tired of paying attention to this trash talk, I'll just start ignoring you

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Read Rule 1.
Jesus, boy, you falling so low that you started throwing negative reactions to my completely random comments just to spite me (well, only if it wasn’t a veiled death wish when I mentioned mobilization). I'm not even a believer, but I'm always ashamed of being an atheist because of kids like you who think that atheism is not a worldview, but a way to look edgy and cool.

And yes, you still don't understand why we mentioned Stalin or the evangelists, lmao. Apparently this is really difficult for a person who actually ironically projects his own “no you” onto others.

In any case, I'm tired of paying attention to this trash talk, I'll just start ignoring you
wise choice.

LOL @Swagner hiding his sorry ass.
This member limits who may view their full profile.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Read Rule 1.

Ah yes, I'm "triggered", not the guy so caught up in his persecution complex that he's pretending his own religion doesn't exist anymore so that he can whine about an organization in another country 🙄

Seriously, do religious people have any response to criticism that doesn't just boil saying "no u"? I've yet to see one, and I've been searching for decades. Anyways, Jesus would hate that you're on this website, lol.
Learn proper education, kid, and do yourself a favor, touch grass.

Supporter
Read Rule 1.
(well, only if it wasn’t a veiled death wish when I mentioned mobilization).
The persecution complex is strong with this one. Nah, just calling it dumb to pretend there was no conscription. You should try keeping up on current events before accusing people of not knowing history...
I'm not even a believer
I love when people pull out the "Um, ackshually, I'm not even religious, I'm just upset about the rise in secularism because... reasons. Totally an atheist though! Please ignore that nothing else I've said has been true either."
but I'm always ashamed of being an atheist because of kids like you who think that atheism is not a worldview, but a way to look edgy and cool.
Your reading comprehension fucking blows if that's your takeaway. Also, atheism is literally not a "worldview", it is simply a lack of belief in a particular proposition. Also also, "kid" is a funny word to call a thirty-year-old man, you should try saying things of substance instead of just projecting your own immaturity on others. I mean...
And yes, you still don't understand why we mentioned Stalin or the evangelists, lmao.
...you can't even tell the difference between an evangelical and an evangelist. But sure, I'm the ignorant one here.
Apparently this is really difficult for a person who actually ironically projects his own “no you” onto others.
"Hurr durr no u" Called it. Learn another trick. It's just sad when you reach "no actually you're the one projecting!". This is why I don't spend any time discussing religion with the religious anymore: none of you ever have a single original thought to share.
This isn't an airport, you don't have to announce your departure.
LOL @Swagner hiding his sorry ass.
This member limits who may view their full profile.
Wow, what a surprise, I don't like dipshits like you stalking me? (You aren't the first.) Imagine being so desperate for persecution that you think it's an "own" that people preemptively avoid you.
Learn proper education, kid, and do yourself a favor, touch grass.
Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye. Seriously, "He blocked me and doesn't allow comments on his profile, that means I'm super smart and not an obnoxious troll who feels the need to spam comment after comment in every fucking thread!" is some terminally-online behavior. Forget touching grass, when was the last time you stepped away from the keyboard long enough to even shower?

Last edited:
Supporter
Read Rule 1.
Might makes Right. 1v1 me bitch or shut the fuck up.
Lol, look at the keyboard warrior thinking he's tough. Is your  goal to make christians look like easily triggered babies? Because you're certainly succeeding.
This reminds me of an old saying that some people deliberately follow one or another ideology in order to be able to “legally” humiliate and insult someone.
... said the guy who opened by accusing people who just want equality before the law of being "trolls". But please, tell me again about how you're not projecting...

Last edited:
Read Rule 1.
Read Rule 1.
Also. My goal is to fist fight every single one of you atheists. You are dumb, and weak as shit. Let that be know.

Has there ever been a case of a cult actually being good?
Tons of them do read some biographies of historical people in America some cults died out fast others over time just faded but did nothing to make news but morally or frankly didn't care.

Users who are viewing this thread