Shadows House (Official Colored) - Ch. 200 - Shadows House

Dex-chan lover
no, @King_Garb is correct. The Shadow's House manga is in the finale arc. At least we will have about a year with updates for this last arc from the sound of it.
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ne...manga-enters-final-arc-goes-on-hiatus/.213339
huh, thats strange. I wonder if one arc will be enough to be a satsfying pay off. Will the children and their awakened sooth power and new camaradice even matter? The adults are still apparently way stronger in combat anyways. Edward and his spy are also kinda just there.

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
I think Joseph's betrayal is a misunderstanding. He threw his own daughter out the window to save her from the morphs. He would have had no reason to do that if he was orchestrating the events. The true culprit, observed by Emily, was chasing the morphs and had no fear of them turning on them. He appears to be more of a man on the inside than a traitor.
But. He is the one who introduced morphs into the mirror house. This is why i am saying he is an anomaly that he can control some of his conscience even after unification

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, he doesnt care about to help other people.
He just want his manor, title, and wealth.
May he get unsatisfying ending.

Dex-chan lover
I knew he was listening...That little sh*t was peeping on his sister all this time :worry:

Group Leader
People disappointed about this being the final arc: read the ANN article that was posted on page one. There will be at least twenty more chapters, it's got a year of runtime left.
On top of that, think about what is left to explore in the plot. There isn't so much more than the third floor and the great grandfather. I think the climax is due, wouldn't want to see it become uninspired.

Dex-chan lover
Antony... Having the ability to convince himself of his deeds and Christopher being able to mind control others.

I hope there's a little Christopher kinda like there's a little Ram. But that's asking for too much isn't it

Dex-chan lover
Dear @HxHexa and the Palmtop Scans team. Thank you for another chapter of Shadows House, though if I may, might I recommend some adjustments to the translation for this issue?

Page 10, first panel

And then came the "Invitation", which I couldn't get any information on. There at the adult's wing, I learnt the truth of unification.

Page 10, last panel

Having my body stolen would be putting the cart before the horse, but... it would be regrettable were I to kill this Shadow "Christopher".

Page 11, second panel

My property "Christopher" decided without my approval to sacrifice himself, and soon after went off to a sudden unsatisfying end.

Dex-chan lover
huh, thats strange. I wonder if one arc will be enough to be a satsfying pay off. Will the children and their awakened sooth power and new camaradice even matter? The adults are still apparently way stronger in combat anyways. Edward and his spy are also kinda just there.
Well, this last arc can be as long as one in one piece I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Man...i feel bad for Kate. She finally found out that she has another family member who is still alive, a younger brother, only to find out that he is a sociopathic "Kamidere" archetype. I don't doubt it at all, if from now on they discover that Joseph guy is her real father, too!~ :meguuusad:
Thks for the translations~

On top of that, think about what is left to explore in the plot. There isn't so much more than the third floor and the great grandfather. I think the climax is due, wouldn't want to see it become uninspired.
I feel like every "game" Kate has been doing in the Children's wings could be expanded to the 2nd floor but well. I agree that it'll be half as short at best, and I agree it'll be slightly uninspired if the plot goes there. I just thought it would be interesting if Kate has to adapt to a new environment and get an invitation, where after she can fool the process, she has to start from zero allies.

And again, seeing how she once masked Anthony to act as Christopher to console Barbara through the seizure, I think she could do a similar thing with Emilyko to make her appear as a "unified" Kate while she hides.

Alas, the cat is out of the bag with the Anthony monologue imo. The reason there isn't "much left" to explore is because the dumping was very compact (unlike previously; where it felt like things were being dripped little by little while Kate's focus were always other worries in the social game of the house.) We suddenly have Joseph into becoming an actor in such a short time where Anthony was built up as one for a good while, because we haven't seen much of the upper floors in the same way we see the Children's wing.

in this 200th chapter special cover where both kate and emilyko are in sillohuette, you can see the complete sides of their faces. the most obvious difference to me is their noses. nice callback to the fact kate is not actually physically identical to emilyko.
Kate's a noble girl so she has a sharper nose than Emilyko. Some nobles have sharper faces than most people. It can be seen in the blood.

My guess is that Kate's a beauty.

Users who are viewing this thread