Shadows House (Official Colored) - Vol. 15 Ch. 164 - Fragments of Favor

Dex-chan lover
Guy didn't even have a reaction. Doubt there's enough bodies in this mansion to turn him into a stone cold killer. Dude is a born psychopath.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, Anthony is definitely a bad guy for doing, but why do I feel so satisfied in the last label. Magi is really annoying.

Dex-chan lover
I think Anthony is an agent of chaos, saving the children isn't what he is after. Maybe vengeance ?
Well I hope Kate can piece things together and see right through this 2 faced bastard.
It's quite understandable if it's vengeance. Usually if there is a parents who have nothing to lose and realized their only children already dead or becoming adult shadow I'm sure they want a piece of revenge. Esp not wanting a creepy creature still using your children face while walking freely (adult shadows)

Dex-chan lover
I knew Anthony was a cold guy, but this is... next level. Seeing how far both he and the adult factions are willing to go in this bid for control and victory... well, it really leaves me wondering how the kids will make it through this as the victors. Soumato-sensei really knows how to masterfully weave emotion and intrigue, and crank up the tension.

√Manipulates people to do his deeds
√Casually murdering a child
√Possibly made someone to turn-off

Johan Liebert is that you?

Aggregator gang
Shadows are like their dolls... poor Margaret got her 'bad' traits amplified, and those traits were also Maggie's...

Fed-Kun's army
When I saw the raws last week I was in shock, I only understood Maggie saying "my prince" how ironic was that she was worse than her mistress... Anthony was savage asf

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit wow. I was thinking she would die but didn't actually expect to see it so quickly and killed so ruthlessly

Dex-chan lover
Oh... wow. Caught me off guard. And I think that was the more gory thing so far? Really blindsided me.
Now I know what happened to Anthony. Maybe... those "fragments of power" might be... Anthony's... bits.

Contributor
Just as I was thinking that Maggie might become another free-willed "faceless doll" like Ram to add to the growing list of rebellious allies plotting against the Shadows House... I did NOT expect her to die, much less in this sudden and violent way. If it wasn't clear before that Anthony is a villainous figure that can't be trusted, it is now. I'm also starting to seriously doubt that Christopher is really dead as they say.

Fed-Kun's army
I am not disagreeing with the brainwashing part. but your other point just feels off. first, a successful brainwashed people would be just mindless doll. there is no way she can tell adults and make the adults suspicious. he is killing her is already his plan before the incident, he just want to do experiment. that's why he got no problem telling her all his secret.

but this is just make me curious about Christopher failed attempt at unification with Anthony. How is Anthony escaped adult eyes? Is he not brainwashed? or he can break it after some time? there is a case with Lamy, but Lamy's shadow is still alive so she can't broke off the brainwash. I guess its because Anthony is deemed as an invited adult, that maybe why they don't need to make him a faceless doll
Yes but when they try to brainwash her I’m sure they will torture her to know what happened to her master. Who knows she can keep secret so it is better to silent her before that happens. Yes it weird that Anthony can escape without adult find out, maybe someone has helped him.

That surely caught me off guard, but b4 Im already feel she gonna be death by suicide

Dex-chan lover
it's really unfortunate that the author killed off Margaret as the story could've gone into an interesting unseen direction

It was kind of surprising to see a human who is 100% against the shadows. She even sees her mistress as a monster.
Too bad she was just being manipulated and I can't tell for sure whether her emotions of repudiation against Margaret were real or fabricated.

HOLY FCK!! SHE REALLY DIED DAMN!! Well, that was indeed shocking and to think there was more shocking than this. Anthony just killed a kid bruh. I already have it at the back of my mind that he do things in its extremes but I didn't thought he would go this far.

Users who are viewing this thread