Shadows House (Official Colored) - Vol. 4 Ch. 45 - General Evaluation

Fed-Kun's army
As always there's something sinister behind all the cute story we have so far.

Dex-chan lover
As expected, the humans are simply being taken advantage of by these shadowy soot creatures. I'm guessing that in the past there was some kinda demonic ritual that brought life to soot

Dex-chan lover
Man I hope the "faces"retain their memories of the debut since they did drink the soot.

Makes me wonder what the Shadow-sama children will do when they eventually learn of this

Dex-chan lover
Called it. But how they react to this will make or break the story. I hope the guy won't just be some two bit villain and there is hidden motivation at play.

Fuckin Tenkuu Shinpan and their God, I'll never forget that

Dex-chan lover
Yay for the infodump!! I'm still sad about Shirley and Ram...;w;
At the end, "humans" are being used by these soot creatures, after all...
Honestly, if Faces act differently, not every Shadows will just get affected and follow suit. Some might just get suspicious on what the heck happened for them to change, especially the likes of Kate and Emilyko...I can't wait for more!

Dex-chan lover
Yes some exposition! Poor Ram having to drink all that laced coffee, and dolls were humans being used by the soot spirits after all
Thanks for the chapter!!

So my theory is half correct. I was right about the coffee and half right about the humans being somehow captured by the Grandmaster. I kind of had a feeling that the dolls with hidden faces were failed living dolls, but I also thought that it could also be shadows that failed their debut (But that theory was quickly dismissed)

The plot thickens, and now I'm curious about how Kate is going to live as of now. Is it going to be the same, or is she going to have a bit more freedom to explore?

Dex-chan lover
@Koin i guess they still can. Remind of the fact edward and the other two are colleagues from their debut.

Edit: Oh i read it wrong. The "faces" huh. Still ambiguous for me. The fact ed and edward have similiar personalities make it hard to predict

Dex-chan lover
Does Great Grandfather not have a head? Maybe not even a human shaped body under those clothes?

Wow, so they were human.

The revelation is well done, but having human-looking dolls being actual (brainwashed) humans makes for a more dull set-up. I was much more engrossed in the concept of actual living dolls and soot creatures just being humans with soot. It would create a more interesting exploration of the meaning of existence.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing Ram will be rescued by the stranger roaming at night time.

Dex-chan lover
my question is now, after reading comments, why do the soot creatures need to be unified with humans? do they actually need a face outside of their house? is this a normal world with soot creatures being the unique existences?

Users who are viewing this thread