Shadows House - Vol. 3 Ch. 30 - The Black Dot

Dex-chan lover
Emilyko solving things left and right. Damn. She and Kate really do have the same level of intelligence. Its just Emilyko is an airhead so much of the time I forget.
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Emilyko and Kate are very similar with both being kind and intelligent, it's just Emilyko is bright and positive while Kate is gloomy and negative.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder what the significance of the "flower garden" nickname is
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
There are also 6 spheres at their left side
Thank for the chapter

BCS

Dex-chan lover
@berryoragami that was already explained, it's because her "head is full of flowers" i.e. she's an airhead/ditz/dumb

Wow Patrick is showing his younger brother vibe here….being lonely without Ricky….cute..

now, now, an irl Shadows House-themed escape room would be awesome 😍

I wonder if the shadow that the three dolls met while catching sooth is there?
Thank you for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
This garden arc is proving to be hella interesting!

Dex-chan lover
Love this series, so intriguing, thanks for the translations! Hope this fast rate continues

In case if you wonder, flower garden means airhead in Japanese, so no particularly deep meaning there

Group Leader
Emilyko is such a sweetheart! I love her.

Thank you for getting these chapters out so fast, I hope you can keep up the pace!

Emilyko is actually somewhat very smart? But the fact that she can calm people down and assure them is nice. Shes such a sweetheart. Our trouble trio also met up that's nice.

Thanks for the chapter! The maze is heating up, two shadows had a chance to get out but both refused it, and the only one who did escape went right back. I'm having a really hard time following the conversations of the adult shadows, especially since they speak in third person. It's amazing how much a face does to help you recognize someone. The fact that manipulating soot seems somewhat common among shadows is interesting, even more so is the fact that not all of them have the ability.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else feel like the Shadows commenting on what they'd do if they were the Faces have serious "Twitch stream chat room backseat gamers but Bougie" energy.

Users who are viewing this thread