Shadows House - Vol. 4 Ch. 49 - The Power of Soot

Dex-chan lover
Kate: Just watch me Susanna. I'll move a pen with my right hand, and pass a note with my left.
Emilyko: I'll grab some snacks....AND EAT IT

Hey everyone, if you would like to discuss Shadows House, then please join our discord!

We would love to talk to some new people, now that we are getting some new translations again. Thank you to Wintry Owl for the chapter again

https://discord.gg/4GJq9DF

Dex-chan lover
I hope it's a dummy to see how they're being monitored it might also have some secret mechanics of actually reading it.
If it's neither. They'll probably run away.

Thanks for translating! Your traslation seems fine to me, even if it is going through two languages.

Five bucks says that Kate was smart and wrote the letter in soot, so she can just rewrite the contents on the fly. It's interesting to see how powerful everyone is with soot, the control that Louise can exert is especially concerning. And the star bearers seem to be aware of every type of soot manipulation as well.

My theory for why they are so many children and so few adults is that they are pruning off any shadows that can't develop soot manipulation, or integrate with their face in time. It seems that the shadows are also being used for some malicious purpose. Perhaps using soot harms the shadows in some way? We have yet to see the Grandfather use or give off any soot but the tiny amount they put in all the coffee.

Dex-chan lover
Almost read it like it was written John Cena there
20201015-223323.png

20201015-223615.png

Users who are viewing this thread