Shadows House - Vol. 6 Ch. 66 - Regarding Marriage

Dex-chan lover
He's finally realized his feelings😊 You know the two will have to have a talk about their love interests later on.

But these chapters about the relationship between the shadows and their dolls is just the calm before the storm😁😁

These chapters focusing on the pairs have been so wholesome!

Here's our Shadows house server, if anyone would like to discuss with us!
https://discord.gg/veyTEtM

A shadow who has grown to love a living doll... Hmm~ But so nice of Patrick to not get between Kate and John, and also between Ricky and Lou.

Dex-chan lover
So cute. At least he realizes his feeling is toward Emiliko and not Kate

gotta get into their server now i NEED to discuss this too wholesome and cute i want to be with the others

Dex-chan lover
Patrick and Ricky need to talk... my heart is just... it kind of hurts. also I think Patrick only recently developed a love of flowers because of Emilyko... that's absolutely the sweetest thing

Damn, I really like this character progression of Patrick. Thanks for translating as always.

So Sara is interested in someone. When I try to think of who it could be, there is only one name that pops into my head:

Douglas.

The idea of Douglas and Sara together is somewhat terrifying. We haven't seen too much of Douglas himself, but he seems to be as cocky a guy as Doug. Meanwhile, Sara and Mia have compatibility issues, with Mia acting very different when she is away from Sara. We saw Doug use Mia a shield earlier. Maybe he sees Mia's dual behavior as a hinderance to his master.

Dex-chan lover
@Swodaems
Given Sara’s obsession with being a star bearer, isn’t a current or past star bearer more likely? I don’t see the evidence for Douglas, given we know very little about then

Users who are viewing this thread