Shadows House - Vol. 6 Ch. 66 - Regarding Marriage

Fed-Kun's army
patrick's so cute djjfkdbdjf i hope he gets a happy ending maybe as a gardener or smth!!!! be free!!! dont just be led around by ricky!!!! i will cheer for u patrick!!!!!

Double-page supporter
Patrick have played dangerous game here.

I wonder this will cause Louise break apart if she awared that 2 of the boys in her debut class are into Kate.

Though, Louise have been more caring in the last chapter. It still felt uneasy to see them like this.

In another note, Rick is a bit overconfidence and act more shadow roles than the face. He probably has a bit interest in Lou, because of debut. That is why he choose her. (Although, he probably think he has been doing for his master. But, what would happen if he realized it.)

Also, Sara told him to grow up is a bit weird. But, I guess her world of 'adult' is quite narrow. Since they have been told to do in 'guide line' after all.

Patrick is such a cute little thing. He feels inferior to Ricky!!!!
And Ricky annoying as he is, is a pretty nice face.

Fed-Kun's army
John -> Kate
Patrick -> Emilyko
Shaun -> Emilyko
Ricky -> Lou

Rip Louise lol

Nancy -> Ollie is the only one where the girl likes a guy

Patrick nooooooo... please this is so wholesome... bro now that you've said that you're screwed ;-;

Dex-chan lover
Ever since the debut, Patrick's been raising death flags left and right dude i feel so bad

*Patrick has a crush on Emilyko*
*Shaun exist*
Shaun: I'm about to shit on this man's whole career.

Now seriously, i wish there was more love development before, this feels kind of sudden.
I know it was implied that Patrick got to like Emilyko at some point but he just going into "I love Emilyko" so abruptly makes me think if a kid would hit that conclusion with no beforehand experience in love, because you know they are kids after all.
However it was wholesome, Patrick is cute but sadly I can't see a situation of a shadow being paired with a human.

Let's see what happens.

tbh I'm not sure Shaun is romantically interested in Emilyko yet.. I just see them as a close friend or sibling hahaha

If I'm understanding the seniority explanation correctly, it looks like Benjamin has been a member of the Shadows House for a shorter time than either Douglas or Sara, yet still became a Star Bearer before either. Maybe he was chosen to avoid war between the Douglas and Sara cliques.

I have a suspicion about the name 'Anthony' that Oliver slipped a while back. Instead of Anthony being a former Star Bearer, he could be the former administrator of the Children's building. Maybe he and Christopher both vacated their respective positions at the same time for one of any number of possible reasons. (The most likely reason would be a factional dispute, but I would not be surprised to hear that they eloped. )

Users who are viewing this thread