Shadows House - Vol. 6 Ch. 66 - Regarding Marriage

Why does Ricky reminds me of Draco Malfoy in this chapter 😂🤭

Ugh my heart, Patrick is a cinnamon roll ;__; but why does it feel like a dangerous flag

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
I think the topic of marriage is going to haunt Kate because John is going to accidentally apply for it.

Patrick and John seems to have a good team leader, William because he's friendly to his team member. Barbie is tiny compared to Rosemary so I wonder how old Barbie is.

Patrick suprised me. I really didnt see that hidden crush coming. He seemed like a conformist that would just go along with the rules because thats the "right" thing to do. I had turned a blind eye to him most of the series up to now. So now i have to pay proper attention to him.

Wow, this chapter did a great job of fleshing out Ricky and Patrick's characters, I didn't expect them to be so different. Patrick's crush on Emilyko is too adorable, but I'm scared it would play out into a tragedy.

I knewwww it! I low-key really ship them because they're adorable, but I feel like he's gonna make some kind of dangerous sacrifice to help Emilyko and Kate with their goals and I'm gonna cry.

Dex-chan lover
@doctorsandwich
It's not possible for applying a marriage toward previous star-bearers since they already become adults and cut off all the ties with the children.

Current star-bearers? possibly but I dunno maybe they are out of reach for someone like Sara who isn't that close to the current star-bearers.

Non-star bearer children but have a potential probably the only Sara's choices like Douglas, or Gilbert, or another. But indeed Douglas name also pop out in my mind hahaha

patrick 🥺 i figured he likes her, just hope nothing bad happens to him. and does he like flower now bc of emilyko

Oh gosh Patrick 🥺 I have a feeling that he’s going to be a tragic character...I hope I’m wrong tho

Users who are viewing this thread