Shaman King: Marcos

What is the purpose of translating the spin-off of a spin-off to english when you can’t even finish the spin-off that came before it? Wait till 2021 when the spin-offs and sequels you dropped get published in English bc i have a feeling you’re gonna have to drop this one soon anyways.

Dex-chan lover
@4V29LN0n Why blame the Japanese publisher? Licensing and publishing the manga help bring the money to the author. Too bad that we can't read them anymore but we are the ones who illegallly pirate the manga. Blaming the Japanese publisher is just ridiculous. It is like thieves blaming the owner of the house they were gonna robbed for installing security system that prevented them to rob it.

@miyako19 bad comparison. There is absolutely no legal way for me to purchase these books and they are literally unavailable in my language. These publishers are making no real effort to provide a service to me and anyone else willing to pay. First thing i did when they said they dropped all the spin-offs and sequels was head to comiXology to see there was nothing there. Wack asf

Can't wait for this to get dropped and make the chronology confusing to follow because the licensing isn't releasing faster than the fan translation because Kodansha has a shit tier way of releasing official works compared to Shueisha.

Users who are viewing this thread