Shaman King

Can we maybe remove the Mankin-Trad chapters that are just them going "Please support the official release" single page stuff. Like I get it, this is technically illegal, but for the sake of archival purposes and people not having the scratch to buy manga volumes, I think an aggregate site can do with not having glorified ads.

Fed-Kun's army
Does anyone know why Hao's teams are Hoshi-gumi, Hana-gumi, Tsuki-gumi, Tsuchi-gumi and Kaze-gumi? Aside from the last two they all coincide with Takarazuka Revue troupes, but if that were the case the last two should be "Yuki-gumi" and "Sora-gumi" instead... Is there some other reason behind the naming scheme?

I used to have all the 32 volumes over 10 years ago but lost them in a flood. Came to read here to refresh all the nostalgia I had for SK and what did they do with chapters 258 and onwards?
Like sure, I can read on other sites, that ironically has a better typesetting and font but I love mangadex. Sad to see the "main" uploaded scans were changed into "support official release".
Still a great story. I never read Red Crimson so I might go there since I'm stuck here.

It wasn't exactly cancelled, the mangaka just felt burned out and call it an end...but later got back and delivered the actual ending.
Now the sequel (SK Flowers) was cancelled/finished early for unknown reasons. Could be low sales, difficulty to move to a different mag, or creative issues.

Users who are viewing this thread