Shamo - Vol. 34 Ch. 134 - The End

Fukin hell.

Wasnt expecting him to end his story with a happy ending but geez that was fukin tragic.
Even if he was a supreme dickhead and a possible psycho he did show human qualities especially towards the end. I wonder of this was the direction the original mangaka decided to take but I swear this ending is super harrowing for me because the fear of dying alone is my worst fear.

Super ironic ending which reflects the beginning of his journey that is being alone.

unsatisfying and weird ending loved the manga all the way up till the end, though the final villains were a bit random it was still sick.

Banned
You can tell the creator either had a few chapters left to finish the series or he really didn't know how to finish this.

Also i remember fallowing this manga years back...decided to finally finish it..kinda of a let down since it just shows him die and seasons go by...now we don't know how everyone else ended up like

wow thats how it end man thats sucks i want to know what happened to everybody he waiting for him

The story started out amazing, but I honestly don't know what kept me reading after the lethal fight arc, the whole thing turned into complete shit after the confrontation with sugawara. Have never seen such a good story get completely derailed so quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread