Shangri-La Frontier ~ Kusoge Hunter, Kamige ni Idoman to su~ - Vol. 13 Ch. 120 - Do Not Fear the Tyrant!

Dex-chan lover
Now I want to know, what will he use the orca drops for, armor, weapons,tools, or upgrade materials? Also, this is probably the best full-dive vr series I've read, hands down.

Dex-chan lover
This manga really knows how to make me salivate for a game that doesn't exist.

Dex-chan lover
Or she learns about VPNs
For me, it's NORD VPN. The best virtual private network. I even download NORD VPN on my phone, tablet, laptop, and desktop because NORD VPN is so user friendly and helps me play game that is blocked in USA

Now the NORD VPN tricks websites into thinking I'm in a different country than I actually am. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere with my NORD VPN, I use it at least 7 times a week for my daily browsing needs which include work, shitposting, school, and stalking my ex on facebook.

Dex-chan lover
and then she will meet with sunraku, be rival or possibly join the wolf pack, and bought him the full-dive VR chair, i'd guess
And then the manga turns into a romance one and we spend 30 chapters on an incredibly small amount of progress only for the next 10 chapter to be full of drama and then in the next 3 chapters they will go from "not even dating" to "fucking"

Users who are viewing this thread