Shangri-La Frontier ~ Kusoge Hunter, Kamige ni Idoman to su~ - Vol. 13 Ch. 124 - Anonymous (Idiot) Bastards A-Team, and Trouble is Imminent

Dex-chan lover
Sunraku sure have it easy i guess not having to worry about his job to play lol

Dex-chan lover
Dang, that's unexpected.
By the way, I forgot about how the match will go. Will it be 1 vs. 1 and taking turns until everyone is defeated or is it an all-out brawl 4 vs. 4?

Dex-chan lover
Who want to bet who'll replace Kei?
I bet it's the mecha girl
Given registration is ostensibly over, I'm betting it's going to be a 4v3, and Sunraku, Pencilgon and friend will just massacre the opposition anyways.

Please use spoiler tags for spoilers.
Dang, that's unexpected.
By the way, I forgot about how the match will go. Will it be 1 vs. 1 and taking turns until everyone is defeated or is it an all-out brawl 4 vs. 4?
It's taking turns and here is a spoiler.

Kei is the last player on the Japanese Team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pay huge respect to the translation team. My translation into Vietnamese could be restarted thanks to your team. Shangri-la Frontier is the soul of my translation hobby and now I can continue to bring this masterpiece to my community in VietNam.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation. Cant wait for the upcoming fight, especially the one with silvia. I remember loving the hell out of this arc in the web novel and i have trust in the manga that it will be adapted wrll

Users who are viewing this thread